·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Looks good man!

What colour is it?

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Still looks great Tim. Last pm worked, will catch you in the new year for sure! Just need to start out a week early to avoid the road works

·
TOC TAS Secretary
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TELL ME ABOUT THEM

man they shit me to tears, i spend just about every weekend in lonnie these days, something to do with the scenery :wnc: :wnc:

but the road works shit me i mean i slow down to 20kmp/h on them and i have the bra on the car so all is well and then some stupid Fark witt has to go flying past me and throw rocks up every where. grrrr i tell ya they need the heads read.

will definatly catch up in the new year.

Later

Tim

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hi Tim,

I have said it before, and I'll say it again... awesome car!!

I really really want my boot to look very similar to yours

·
TOC TAS Secretary
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ef_xr8_kid the spare is still there, all though i had to get a standard 15x7" steel rim and put it in there with a smaller tyre size. i think i had to put a 185/60/15 in there. the bottom part of the stereo lifts up so you can access the spare and jack.
its a pain in the arse to change it but it a small price to pay :hrm:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
EDXR6 said:
TELL ME ABOUT THEM

man they shit me to tears, i spend just about every weekend in lonnie these days, something to do with the scenery :wnc: :wnc:

but the road works shit me i mean i slow down to 20kmp/h on them and i have the bra on the car so all is well and then some stupid Fark witt has to go flying past me and throw rocks up every where. grrrr i tell ya they need the heads read.

will definatly catch up in the new year.

Later

Tim
Someone must have told the DMR it was Xmas time. Turn off at Campbell town. Very good drive through there. We had a good bit of fun. You can come out at Tarmak and miss it all.

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Awesome, awesome wheels........

·
Registered
674 Posts
VERY NICE

VERY NICE ,ED XR S LOOK BRILLIANT DONT THEY

WOULD HAVE THREE OF THEM IF MY WIFE WOULD LET ME

1.XR6 WAGON
2.XR6 SEDAN
3.XR8 SPRINT

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Sweet looking wagon there buddy!

Your right about the ED XRs, I think my next ride will have to be a Sprint:s3 :s3 :s6:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Re: VERY NICE

edxr6wgn said:
VERY NICE ,ED XR S LOOK BRILLIANT DONT THEY

WOULD HAVE THREE OF THEM IF MY WIFE WOULD LET ME

1.XR6 WAGON
2.XR6 SEDAN
3.XR8 SPRINT
Wooohooo another guy in the Panel/Wagon car club, brilliant mate. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The wagon looks real straight, now i regrete not getting an XR wagon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts