Ford Forums banner

My ED XR6

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  XR6 VCT UTE 
#1 ·
A few pic's of my car. most of you might have seen it before but a few new pics to check out. :bs2:

Tim

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
TELL ME ABOUT THEM

man they shit me to tears, i spend just about every weekend in lonnie these days, something to do with the scenery :wnc: :wnc:

but the road works shit me i mean i slow down to 20kmp/h on them and i have the bra on the car so all is well and then some stupid Fark witt has to go flying past me and throw rocks up every where. grrrr i tell ya they need the heads read.

will definatly catch up in the new year.

Later

Tim

#15 ·
ef_xr8_kid the spare is still there, all though i had to get a standard 15x7" steel rim and put it in there with a smaller tyre size. i think i had to put a 185/60/15 in there. the bottom part of the stereo lifts up so you can access the spare and jack.
its a pain in the arse to change it but it a small price to pay :hrm:

#16 ·
EDXR6 said:
TELL ME ABOUT THEM

man they shit me to tears, i spend just about every weekend in lonnie these days, something to do with the scenery :wnc: :wnc:

but the road works shit me i mean i slow down to 20kmp/h on them and i have the bra on the car so all is well and then some stupid Fark witt has to go flying past me and throw rocks up every where. grrrr i tell ya they need the heads read.

will definatly catch up in the new year.

Later

Tim
Someone must have told the DMR it was Xmas time. Turn off at Campbell town. Very good drive through there. We had a good bit of fun. You can come out at Tarmak and miss it all.

#19 ·
Sweet looking wagon there buddy!

Your right about the ED XRs, I think my next ride will have to be a Sprint:s3 :s3 :s6:

#20 ·
Re: VERY NICE

edxr6wgn said:
VERY NICE ,ED XR S LOOK BRILLIANT DONT THEY

WOULD HAVE THREE OF THEM IF MY WIFE WOULD LET ME

1.XR6 WAGON
2.XR6 SEDAN
3.XR8 SPRINT
Wooohooo another guy in the Panel/Wagon car club, brilliant mate. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The wagon looks real straight, now i regrete not getting an XR wagon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.