Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally took some pics of the beast... shes a bit dirty but u get the picture... literally :s6: hope like it, enjoy!

as you can in the last pic my parents have a XR6 too! were a ford family through and through!!! let me kno what yas think!!! cheers

shannon.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, heres another one...

·
Registered
367 Posts
looks good; mines the same colour it's a nice colour but it's a barstard to keep clean

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont kno why they are posting small... theyre big if u go into my gallery...
http://www.fordgallery.com/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/13500

yes i am on my L's and i cant wait till o get my p's in 12 months... i bought it for 9 grand, took me ages to save up but i knew what i wanted and worked hard!!!

my parents bought me a pair of Genie extractors for it for xmas... i have also bought supa lows all round and a pod filter for it... ill be putting all these on when my brother returns from holidays... i also got a 50 buck autobahn voucher so im gonna go buy a exhaust tip for it... nothin too ricey but nice! cant wait to put these all on and take some more pics of it. my plans for it in the near future is el gt copy 17's and a cam... not sur what yet to get and some tinted windows, thanx for the replies

any1 kno why the pics are goin small?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts