Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
XR Wannabee
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday all,

I have just registered and thought I would post a pic of my beast as my virgin post!

Cheers

Attachments

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I just can't say enough about how wheels make a car! The EF is a great looking car with some minor tweaks.
Nice ride.... :cool:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Sweet :D:cool:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Thats one beautiful EF, nice colour too, i believe it's called heritage green. Love the wheels mate. Yeah how long have you had her for, and km's.
Always love the front of the EF's. :D :D

·
XR Wannabee
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments fellas! :)

I have owned the car for close to a year now. Just clicked over 130k's. The head went on it when I first got it but since then I have never had any major hassles.

Its definitely an easy car to live with and I am really happy with the way she looks :) Now I just want some more grunt!

·
XR Wannabee
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in Duncraig but had been living in Scarborough for about the past 6 months or so.

Usually head up and down the coast for a bit of a run each weekend tho.

·
Ford Member
520 Posts
I live in Coogee, I'm in Freo heaps. Go to scans sometimes too!

Motorplex is 10 minutes from my house! OHHH YEAA baby! :D

·
XR Wannabee
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only mods at the moment are...

Lowered with lovells springs, KYB shocks and a castor & camber kit. Recently put on a 2.5inch cat back exhaust with genie extractors ready to go on, K&N filter and am working on setting up some cold air induction.

I am gonna leave it as is for a while but I am dying to go for a manual conversion and a higher ratio diff to get the thing to launch a bit harder.

Am always keeping an eye out for a manual XR6 wreck which I might be able to steal some driveline goodies off. Not that I wanna jinx any of you guys :p

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Welcome onto the boards Spinksy.
Excellent looking EF. Yeh as said earlier, the EF was a nicely styled car with so much different to the ED you'd think it was a brand new model done from scratch. All round, they were a vastly better car than the ED. Quality went up a notch too I reckon.
(Not intended to make EA-ED drivers feel bad).
Russell.:nuts:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts