Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1 bad 302
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A pic of my exhaust,taken from Exhaust Dynamics website,where they used my system for advertising purpose.

Everyone has 10 seconds of fame i guess. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Sweet car man! Love the colour!:s6: :MmM: :s6:

And that exhaust is an absolute piece of art! :wnc: :wnc: :bigeyes:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Martin said:
That it is! Saweet stuff matey.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Martin said:
Sweet car man! Love the colour!:s6: :MmM: :s6:

That is an understatement. That doesn't belong on the underside of a car!

Nice looking ride!:s5

·
1 bad 302
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words guys.

1 5/8" Pacemakers,full 2 1/2" twin system,front to rear,cats modded to same size,lukey hi-flow mufflers.

Very deep growl,though not too loud yet as it was designed with further modifications in mind,such as TFS heads,cam,t/body,maf,r/rockers and 24 lbs injectors.

When this will happen i'm not sure of,though plans are for suspension first as it's nearly 7 yrs old and it,s still original.

Next in-line might be a diff mod to better ratio. As i'm nearly 55,i learned not to speed to much,just want to get away from the lights quickly(still a bit of a hoon,i guess).

:hit:

Jon

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
dragonV8 said:
A pic of my exhaust,taken from Exhaust Dynamics website,where they used my system for advertising purpose.

Everyone has 10 seconds of fame i guess. LOL
Man thats awesome !!! bloody hell :)
Its a shame too many people wouldnt get to see it like we have :eek:o1:

·
ST170ish
610 Posts
First attempt

Its better than most first attempts...!
Nice ride dragonV8

·
ST170ish
610 Posts
Just on your exhaust, the balance pipe is it really needed. When I was looking at exhausts the D&T had no balance pipe(that i could see at a quick glance), quoted $2800 in mandrel bent stainless using my cats...so I got the single 3" instead(really needed aircon for house...)
How much did Exhaust Dynamics charge, if you dont mind me a$king?

·
1 bad 302
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rolfy72 said:
Just on your exhaust, the balance pipe is it really needed. When I was looking at exhausts the D&T had no balance pipe(that i could see at a quick glance), quoted $2800 in mandrel bent stainless using my cats...so I got the single 3" instead(really needed aircon for house...)
How much did Exhaust Dynamics charge, if you dont mind me a$king?
Jeff charged me around AU$2650. I discussed the pro/con of balance pipe as a XB GS 302 i once owned didn't have one and sounded MEAN.

Balance pipe = better scaveging = more power.
The system has 2 1/2" mandrel bends,my own cats modified to suit system.He's not the type to just throw things together,so time spent costs money.
I'm sure it will last unscathed untill i get to do the suspension.which will drop it a bit.(bloody speed-humps)

I guess system type are a personal choice as SVO302 has a single 3" system,and though i have only heard it on the net(video/sound file)it sound brilliant to say the least,as does XR8chic's.

Anyhow goodluck with your system as anything like a 3" or twin 2.5" is a great power and sound adder.

Jon :CU:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts