1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
DAMN!! that is one nice fairmont!!! i love it... theres one in my town exactly the same 'cept for the gt wing but that just sets it off!!! really nice car mate!!! one thing i dnt like tho is the ltd grill and the xr vent... just looks a bit crowded, but its your car so dnt take my word for it!!! it looks grouse side on and from the rear!!! :hy:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ROO. Thats how i bought the car. i'm not to keen on the vents either, but if i take them off theres a few holes to fill. i might get another bonnet later on after i do everything else on the list.....lol. tho i would love to find someone that can mould a BA XR8 bulge into a ef fairmont bonnet for me.......

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
now that would be good!!!

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
thats very very very NICE!!!!

wats done to it?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Mate... THAT IS FKN AWESOME!!!!! I have an argon silver EF2 ghia and thats exactly what i want to do to it. Thats an EL XR kit with an EL GT wing? That is one fkn sick lookin machine mate! I seriously can't stop looking at your pics of the car :D

·
Packed up and gone.....
879 Posts
Noice different, un-yews-yewl. I agree with roo on the vents and the LTD grille, Perhaps a EL Ghia grille? Otherwise, Awesome! and a V8 Too! Coolest car in SA!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
very nice :)
a lot of parts on that i wouldn't mind ;)

·
FORD FREAK
257 Posts
Yeah nice car mate. I have always liked the el gt wing on the back of an ef. Oustanding car.

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
have to agree with the grill and vents lookin a bit strange.....but the rest of the car looks fantastic.

17's will make it that extra bit meaner :hy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts