Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Australian Fairmont Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone....

This is my first post on this site......as ive spent most of my time reading all the other threads. All i have to say is 'What a site'. I've been looking for somthing similar to this for ages. That is somewhere to chat and swap stories about Ford's and share pictures with people who appreciate good cars. So here is my car. And i know that i dont have that many mods to brag about as its my first car and im lucky enough to have it in the first place. So the only mods so far are a new exhaust system that have helped me get over not having the great sounding V8 to listen too. And then there is the front cornering lamps from the Fairlane/LTD that have been wired to the parking lamps. And, not having a job and having to pay for petrol and services have seriously hindered any more mods from being carried out. So once again its great to be able to share with u all......

P.S. Pardon the quality. My scanner is giving me alot of troubles at the moment and next time i'll take the photes minus the P plate holders.

Attachments

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
Hi and welcome.

Sweet looking beasty and believe me any Ford modified or not is appreciated here. :D

·
Australian Fairmont Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about the mix up......i meant to say that because i didnt have the V8 to listen to, i got an exhaust so that i had somthing to listen too.......

but yes it is the Tickford Six....and yes..there is nothing wrong with the six, as at the time the tickford six was just a couple of kW's shy of the V8.....

·
XE Wagon owner
2,125 Posts
Hi & welcome to a fellow central west NSW Ford lovin person....nice ride & even though I love my 8 your 6 looks pretty good to me..cya round I'm sure ;)

·
Green Falcon Driver
342 Posts
Nothing is wrong with a six...... i have a six and i love it. I thought he said his car was an 8. No worries mate. Go Ford!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts