Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cool pic indeed! I like the headlight conversion. Id probably shave the Ford emblem and get some kind of wing...
Thats your bike?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No thats not my bike, its my cousin's but he doesn't have it anymore, he smashed it...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vic, I love your car:D

So when should I come over to work on my headlights?;)

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
James, I was just about post some good information about this on PT but it went down :( so I couldn't. But the bottom line is yes I can do it but, I don't think I can do it in one weekend. If you’re willing to drive out here at least 2 times then we can work something out. I want to redo my headlights though I'm going to make them so that the Plexiglas is not held down with screws but rather with a heavy duty adhesive, reasons being: it will look better and will not let any water to get in.

The reason why I can’t use my car to make kits is I bought my car smashed so the front end is not perfect… its close but not perfect so I can’t guarantee if it will fit any car.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
headlight conversion

I just wanted to say how great I think that headlight conversion is. Your car looks great with it. From your posts I gather that you did not buy it. How hard was it to make and what did you make it out of. Is there a kit you can buy? Please let me know.

Thanks
Ren

1 - 8 of 8 Posts