1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff
575 Posts

·
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has just been resprayed. It has a reconditioned 351 windsor in it and runs well. Thanks for your interest

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
bloody hell!! my first car was a HQ with rust holes in it that big you could put your fist in them!

·
BluePrint Bandit
149 Posts
Woah.. that looks (and likely goes) sweet! Congrats on your purchase mate!

cheers,
Matt

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
And I thought this was Fordy's vehicle,he would love to see this one, nice mate,good to see another classic XW on board.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
That's one sick ass looking XW, great choice, and look after it.... hehe

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
looking good mate! well done

·
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the comments guys. I will post a few pics when I finish putting the badges on it on a few other things.

·
Bucknaked Is My Real Name
1,458 Posts
davway said:
bloody hell!! my first car was a HQ with rust holes in it that big you could put your fist in them!
Mine was a 69 HT. To get up a hill, you needed at least 500 mtres to get the car moving.

·
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
Thats a shit car....... so, u should just give it to me ;)....

nah, mad car....

·
aufalcon.com
552 Posts
If you think that is a good first car, my mate just picked up his first car yesterday, a new BA XT with the 17" alloys, body kit, sports suspension. Yes that is his FIRST car, lucky prick, not bad for a 17 yr old, im tryin to get him to take some pics.

·
Now With 9 inch LSD Diff
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ford FPV said:
If you think that is a good first car, my mate just picked up his first car yesterday, a new BA XT with the 17" alloys, body kit, sports suspension. Yes that is his FIRST car, lucky prick, not bad for a 17 yr old, im tryin to get him to take some pics.

That would be heeps mad his pretty lucky aye, but I would still blow him off!

·
cArSiK
1,249 Posts
looks damn sweet

James

1 - 20 of 23 Posts