Registered
3,544 Posts
Lucky bugger!;)

·
Australian TE50 AU1 Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ford Man said:
And a damn fine car to drive too!!!.. ;) Where's the last photo taken mike??
I took the photo in Holbrook, on my way back from Melbourne, the place where they have a huge submarine half buried in the ground.

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HSE2 said:
I like it alot. I especially like the last shot as it shows the colour better. Very nice car!
Yes, I agree, in the other two shots the car needed a good clean and the light was not as good. I think there is an art to photographing cars and I am learning by my mistakes. I'll post some more when I get some decent ones.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
TeeHee said:

Yes, I agree, in the other two shots the car needed a good clean and the light was not as good. I think there is an art to photographing cars and I am learning by my mistakes. I'll post some more when I get some decent ones.
Historic pictures as well. First T series in our members ride section that is owned by a contributing member.

Can we have some shpts of the interior as well please?

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HSE2 said:

Historic pictures as well. First T series in our members ride section that is owned by a contributing member.

Sorry I took so long, as requested:

Attachments

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Mate she's gorgeous, love the colour Sparkling Burgendy am i right??

The last pic really shows how nice the car really is.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
HSE2 said:

Thanks for that. You are really making me feel bad about missing out on that TE I was telling you about:(

Say it again great looking car!

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Mate she's gorgeous, love the colour Sparkling Burgendy am i right??

The last pic really shows how nice the car really is.
Yep, spot on, sparkling burgendy she is. I don't think you can get a TE50 in this colour anymore, I understand it's only avaliable in the TS and TL, so I reckon I'm pretty lucky. As for the angle, like any car there are good ones and bad ones, but mostly good ones with the TE. I took the shot while lying down in my worshipping position, I looked up, and there was a flash of light and a voice said "take my picture" so I did and then I promised the TE god that I would only to use Optimax!!!. Sorry for this dribble but it is past my bedtime, yawn.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Mmmmm... T-Series....

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Like I said in another thread, I cam across my first series 2 TE.
I think I like the painted sections front and rear on the series two.
The 18 inch wheels look good but I think I would change them to.

I can't wait for October to see what the new one will look like!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts