Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my xe ghia registered today... what a headache that was at vicroads!

i sold the shitbox, and got money... and today was the big day......
went to vicroads, im payin consessin rego.... and he checked, but my xf is still in my name, so while he looked at the ghia, i quickly filled out a transfer form. took it and transfered my xf to "unknown" because the guuys name didnt turn up on the computer...... then i didnt have arecipt that i got my xe... because it was picked up for free, so the guy behined the counter signed it..... the rwc had a wrong engine number.... dont ask... but on the rwc was writted "JG 33....." and no, its not a gt falcon..... and also the date on the gas ran out today....

a bit of a headache?.... but its registered... and the first place ive "really" driven it was to vicroads... drove good, didnt get hot... has got a little rattle above 4 grand... but itats ok

next good day, im goin to the beach to take sum pics.... ive already started modding it, put my s/wheel on it, and the spack rubber has just been painted ready to go on tomorrow

·
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, quickly another hting....

my car is silver over charcoal......
my jacket is grey.....
my tree freshener is also grey
same as my steering lock

but my rego sticker is KERMIT GREEN! hehe

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
well done!! nothing like drivin away from vicroads...legally!

·
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh, this years rego stickers are KERMIT green! if i had batteris in my camera, i would take pics, i got a clean oen, unmarked :D but kermit green, also my fone is silver/black

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Yeah I put mine on today... Kermit green!

What were they thinking (stupid question i know).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts