Ford Forums banner

My Gt Mkii 0755 09/05

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  NCHANA 
#1 ·
Hi Guys

Well After Reading Some Things In This Forum I Have Finally Joined It.

After Reading All The Rear Wheel Kws That You Guys Are Getting Out Of Your Cars I Finally Bit The Bullet And Had My Car On The Dyno As A Starting Point To See What I Have Got To Start With Before I Start Modifying It.

First Two Power Runs Netted 1. 269kws And 270kws The Look On The Dyno Guys Face Was Priceless Then They Found That The Airpod Or Box That The Gt's Have Was No Closed Properly And Fixed It.

The Next Three Power Runs Netted 1. 253 Kws 2. 254 3. 254

This Car Had 3200 Kms On The Clock Running On 98 Octane Caltex Vortex. On The Road The Car Has Hosed Alot Holdens Hsv Skylines And Wrxs Some With Frontmount Intercoolers And Exhausts My Last Victom Was A Subaru Rs Liberty With Large Front Mount Intercooler And Exhaust After Third Gear The Subey Was Way Behind

What A Car

Are There Any Other Ba Mkii Gt's Out There With The This Sort Rear Wheel Kws At Stock Standard As It Left The Showroom Floor Or Is This Car Just A One Off Freak?

See less See more
#3 ·
bossxr8 said:
Dynos are never totally accurate, some read higher than others so getting it checked on another dyno may provide a comparison as it does seem a bit high, but there is certainly the chance that you have a freak.
MY FIRST DYNO WAS AT MRC DYNO SERVICES & PERFORMANCE CASTLE HILL ON THE 04.02.2006 NETTED 254.3 KWS

I HAVE JUST GOT BACK FROM GETTING A SECOND DYNO RUN AT INTUNE MOTORSPORT CASTLE HILL THIS MORNING TO CHECK THE CREDITABILITY OF THE FIRST RUN AT MRC. SINCE THE FIRST RUN I HAVE INSTALLED A BMC AIR FILTER IN THE AIRBOX OR POD. HERE ARE THE DETAILS OF THE THREE RUNS MY CAR WENT THROUGH THIS MORNING

FIRST OF ALL THE CONDITIONS WERE GEAR NO 4 TYRE PRES 50.00
BP: 99.6 RH: 45 AND AT : 25 CALTEX 98 VORTEX USED

FIRST RUN : 254.7 KWS

SECOND RUN: 255.6 KWS

THIRD RUN: 255.6 KWS FLYWHEEL READING WAS 314.7 KWS

I ASKED THE GUY IF THE FILTER WOULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE IN THE FIGURES BUT WAS TOLD THAT IT WOULDN'T MAKE THAT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT TWO DYNOS AND TWO FIGURES

COULD YOU TEACH ME HOW TO POST PICTURE OF THE DYNO GRAPHS

#4 ·
Fantastic power out of a Stock Boss there, my Dads Pursuit put out 242Rwkw is totally stock form with about 42,000Km on it and we were stoked.

Yours is the highest i have heard of out of a Stock 290

#6 ·
My Brother Has Just Taken Delivery Of An F6 On The 15.02.2006 After Trading His Xr6 Turbo
Can't Wait For Him To Run In His Car For A Comparison On The Dyno And On The Road.
I Drove The F6 Today And Let Me Tell You Its Great.
The Car Is Quick And Feels Very Light Compared To My Gt
But Still Guys Let Me Tell U
If You Want Point And Shoot Then The F6 Is The Way To Go
But If You Want A Car With Soul Then The Gt Is The Way To Go
I Arrived Home Today Having Driven The F6 For Most Of The Day It
Just Took Me One Look At My Gt And The Desire To Get Behind The Wheel Of My Car Was Unstopable It Just Stands Out In The Crowd And The Engine Note Which Is Music To The Ears Though The Wastegate Noise Of The Turbo Came Pretty Close As Well.

#7 ·
NCHANA said:
Hi Guys

Well After Reading Some Things In This Forum I Have Finally Joined It.

After Reading All The Rear Wheel Kws That You Guys Are Getting Out Of Your Cars I Finally Bit The Bullet And Had My Car On The Dyno As A Starting Point To See What I Have Got To Start With Before I Start Modifying It.

First Two Power Runs Netted 1. 269kws And 270kws The Look On The Dyno Guys Face Was Priceless Then They Found That The Airpod Or Box That The Gt's Have Was No Closed Properly And Fixed It.

The Next Three Power Runs Netted 1. 253 Kws 2. 254 3. 254

This Car Had 3200 Kms On The Clock Running On 98 Octane Caltex Vortex. On The Road The Car Has Hosed Alot Holdens Hsv Skylines And Wrxs Some With Frontmount Intercoolers And Exhausts My Last Victom Was A Subaru Rs Liberty With Large Front Mount Intercooler And Exhaust After Third Gear The Subey Was Way Behind

What A Car

Are There Any Other Ba Mkii Gt's Out There With The This Sort Rear Wheel Kws At Stock Standard As It Left The Showroom Floor Or Is This Car Just A One Off Freak?
finally got the graph on here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.