Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres' some pics of my GT, past and present.

PIAA's I bought from Hondakiller.

24V DOHC decals from Jeremy

Painted centers and calipers.

Spoiler the day after the install.

Rear end withut Spoiler.

Rear end with spoiler.

Chekout that crooked stock exaust. :eek: Thank God for Borla.
I know it's nothing specail but it's my car, and I'm doing stuff as much as my finances let me. Next stop Eibachs.

P

·
0 Posts
Nice, clean car! Wanna copy this thread and post it in the probe rides forum as well. Thatd get the forum started...

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Re: :)

thecause17 said:
Thanks, and yeah, I'll copy it.

And before anybody comments, the dice aren't there anymore. :)
Awwwww maaan, you should have kept the fuzzy dice. j/k.:D

P

·
0 Posts
I just figured out what happened... (I know Im a little... VERY slow tonight). They transfered all the Probe picture posts from the Ford rides to this forum... Took me like what 10 minutes to figure this out ?!?!?!? :(

Still like the pictures (even after seeing them 25 times)... :)

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wtf

I keep trying to delete the other post, but it won't delete for some reason. Oh well, just nobody reply to the other one and let it disappear. :)

P

·
0 Posts
Re: wtf

thecause17 said:
I keep trying to delete the other post, but it won't delete for some reason. Oh well, just nobody reply to the other one and let it disappear. :)
I took care of that. ;)

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
is it hard to paint the wiper arms? I want to do that to my car this summer.

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, they'e not hard to paint at all. Just take them off, remove the wiper blades, and sand any rust off the arms. Paint them whatever color you want. I used a metallic silver made by Rustoleum. But make sure you also spray them with some kind of clear. They'll last much longer if you do.

P

·
0 Posts
Its very easy to paint the wipers. Just make sure you use something to get all the rust off (if any), clean them thoroughly, and spray. Ill also paint the plastic under the wiper blades now to match the color of my car (got it off today).

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I did that piece under the wipers too, I did it in a gloss black. really turned out nice. And has stayed that way. :)

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm also getting my wheels repainted. Does anybody have any ideas of something different to do with them. I'd like to keep some silver in them. I'm partial to silver, but I'dlike to add something else. Any ideas/photoshops???

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Gold??? WTF? And Chameleon Blue? You gotta be kiddin me! At least I HOPE you are kidding... I almost threw up on the keyboard trying to picture these colors... :)

thecause17 said:
I'm also getting my wheels repainted. Does anybody have any ideas of something different to do with them. I'd like to keep some silver in them. I'm partial to silver, but I'dlike to add something else. Any ideas/photoshops???
White? Its easy to get them powder coated, and I bet that'd look great on your red PGT!

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been kickin around an idea like that. My friend that's gonna do them has this Chameleon paint that changes from Red to Blue. He already has it at his house. But I never seen it on anything to know what it would look like. I'm afraid it would look kind of pink in a certain light. I don't want that. And I just don't know about the Blue, there's not a spec of blue on my car other than the Ford Ovals.

I dunno bout the white either, I got all silve accents, decals, calipers and other ****. I don't see where the white would fit in. I wanna keep it lookin like it should be there, not to much out of place you know?

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
thecause17 said:
I've been kickin around an idea like that. My friend that's gonna do them has this Chameleon paint that changes from Red to Blue.

I believe that one is called Boysenberry

·
0 Posts
The spoiler looks great...better than w/o one.

First pic looks lopsided :D but thats the ground level.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
4 Participants
3PT0Probe
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing