Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
EFII Ghia owner
355 Posts
nice car, thats the first harvest green XR i have seen and am surprised why. It looks very good, well done

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
You don't see many Harvest Green XR's around,they look good though.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Much underrated colour IMO... lovely looker! Enjoy!

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
on the topic of green XRs

i was in torquay for the new year celebrations and i saw a custom painted green XR..the color is hard to explain....but it was a lot lighter than this color. looked really good IMO. hopefully he/she is a member and we'll see some pics

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
madwob said:
on the topic of green XRs

i was in torquay for the new year celebrations and i saw a custom painted green XR..the color is hard to explain....but it was a lot lighter than this color. looked really good IMO. hopefully he/she is a member and we'll see some pics
It wasn't similar to the VY green was it I've seen a XR done in that colour before.

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
i cant really remember the color too well.....but it was kind of close to that holden color....just alot easier on the eye...it must have been a bit softer.....lighter maybe

·
FORD FREAK
257 Posts
That is one nice colour car MR_XR. I like it alot.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Looks great Mr_XR. The first Harvest Green BA ive seen and a good colour. I liked congo green aswell but only saw that on a XR6T and looked great aswell. as sparkles said a much underrated colour.

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
Way to go, and just before x-mas too - gotta love that! I'm guessing you spend x-mas day burning off some fat!!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I personally hate ANY car in green, in ANY shade.

BUT this car looks bloody great! - And thats saying a lot too!
Congrats on such a great car, enjoy telling what the BOSS what to do!

·
BAII XR6T Driver!
571 Posts
Very nice Mr_XR. Thats the first XR I have seen in Harvest Green and I reckon it looks bloody fantastic!

Hope you have fun and enjoy it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts