Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well first off my girl is psycho, no she really is. One minute she happy and fooling around and then the next minute she is yelling at my for something stupid, like i told my mom she got her liceise.wtf!
Then i work 2 jobs to make enough to pay bills and get some work done on my car. My girl starts complaining that she doesnt have a diamond ring.:wtf:
Then between all of this i also go to school, full time for a networking degree. my girl starts complaining that i never see her and i should quit one job. Then when i get home, she wants me to rub HER BACK AND FEET because they hurt. She doesnt even have a job and she only goes to school from 9 until 1(oh yeah i have to drive her back and forth to and from school). Then on the weekends if i have it off, i try to relax alittle and stay at home, not so says the queen. We have to drive a hour and a half to go to a mall, so she can spend MY MONEY! And then she wonders why i get pissed when my cars breaks down, and yells at ME!:wft:Then when i am out of money, and need to fix my car she wants money to go out to eat and shopping or to buy a magazine. And then gets mad at me when i dont have any money. I buy her cloths and other stuff that cost alot to maker her happy(which she says does not matter, but she is high mantinance). Well to top it off i borrowed 60 bucks from her and took 2 mouths to pay her off and she was complaining all the time but when she "borrows" money she tells me she doesnt owe me cause she put gas in my tank. Also that 60 dollars was suppose to go towards christmas shopping for her family, but she spent it on crap she really didnt need, so i had to give her money to get them. And i dont get a christmas gift from her this year, because she doesnt have any money.:shrug:

Sorry about the long post , i am venting or ill blow up

·
Fearsome Buccaneer
45 Posts
Hmm...perhaps it's time to reconsider the quality of your relationship? She sounds pretty self-absorbed and more worried about herself than you. If you have personal expenses that need to be taken care of, the last thing she should be thinking about is when you're going to buy her next new wardrobe.

A significant other should be there to stand behind you, through the good times, and the crappy ones too. I'm sure you two have your fun together on occasion, but when the bad starts to outweigh the good, you've gotta ask yourself it's really worth it.

·
White men Cant Jump!
201 Posts
Hey Dude

Get a Garbage bucket.. Kick her ass into it

Id bitch Slap my girl if she acted like that.. Twice!

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
Kick that chick to the curb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are plenty of us who work for ourselves and put in an equal amount. that shit makes me sick.

Liz

·
Beefy Big Poppa
52 Posts
Dude! That's a load of crap. Does she know what watching the wallet is all about. It's called a budget, stick to it. My socks have holes, and some of my shirts are torn. But hell, I can still wear them. Next time she says to go to the mall tell her to get her own ass there on her own money.

G

·
Unless she gives really really good head or something along those lines, I don't see why you'd want to stay with her. That doesn't sound too shallow now does it? Heh. How long have you been together now? It would be interesting to hear her point of view on this subject, I'm sure she wouldn't completely agree with everything you've said. Either way, it's nice to be able to vent. Life sucks.

G

·
how do you know, you've never tried it have you? :D jk.. you're right. It's more like- life can be extremely frustrating, because other people's agendas conflict with your own, and the constant pressure of living in a capitalistic society can lead people to a sense of worthlessness and self-pity. There we go.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sex! what sex? we have been going out for 2 years we are really good togetger but just sometimes it makes me wonder why. in the past 1 and 1/2 we have had sex 20 times but before that we went through economy boxes of condoms in 2 weeks thats 32! but when she went back to high school it all stopped. but i am not worried about it. ahhhh i fell better thanxz guyz and girlz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts