Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend I went to Delaware(on Fri) to see Chele and PA on Sat to see Greg and lots of others. On the way my friend and I realized we were going to pass DC. I have never been there and we were ahead of schedule so we decided to stop. It was beautiful. We got to see the Washington monument, the Lincoln Memorial-and the most meaningful to me-the Vietnam Memorial.(I tell you, seeing all those names made me cry.). Then we went to the White House. As the cute cop is taking our picture in front of the White House a group pf 15 HOT cadets from the Merchant Marine Academy in Long Island stop and ask us to take their picture. Of course we said no problem-they then did the what is your name where are you from thing(to which as Jordan says I replied no thanks I am engaged). Then they asked us to take a picture with them-so I am now the proud owner of a picture of me, my best friend and 15 hot guys in uniform in front of the White House. The moral of this story-unplanned side trips rock and take them whenever you can.:D

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
I've always wanted to see the old White House! YOU LUCKY GIRL! I'm sure other girls will find this post amusing. What is it about girls liking guys in uniform?

·
Probe GT Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not really sure other than the fact that they usually are in better shape and look neater. Plus those uniforms are just great. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I never understodd the whole man in uniformn bit either. When I would get a leave from Ft. Sill there were alot of times that I had to wear my Class A uniform and it was like i was fly paper and the girls were the flys.

But now that I am a civilian I am just another guy.

Go figure. :thdn:

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I should join the military? uhmmmmmmmmmmm.............. no, maybe not!

·
Fearsome Buccaneer
45 Posts
Well, if it's any consolation to you non-uniform guys...

Guys in uniforms have never done anything for me. I'll take regular clothes anyday. :)

·
Probe Owner
49 Posts
maybe its just time to buy a uniform.... or get a job as a janitor...they have uniforms too....

·
Fearsome Buccaneer
45 Posts
RITWalter said:
maybe its just time to buy a uniform.... or get a job as a janitor...they have uniforms too....
Grow a mullet. Become Joe Dirt. You'll get all the chickies. :D

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
RITWalter said:
Prison trustees have uniforms as well. Plus they feed you, house you, take care of your medical and dental needs and they provide exercise equipment. However I hear the dating action leaves a lot to be desired.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Hey this jail thing sounds like fun! Where do I sign up!? I need medical insurance! And a free gym for that matter...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts