1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

after waiting some time iv finally got the car

its a black gtp 6speed man ,leather, sunroof and sat nav

got the car mid dec having done just over 4000km and things are just getting better
by the day.

So over all I am very very happy with the gf, havent driven one of these beasts be for so its taken a bit of time to get the feel of the car. but over all very happy.

IM IN LOVE WITH THE CAR :priest:

and just wonted to no if its going to get more faster and louder

·
Registered
267 Posts
Pics:
Hit 'post reply' below. Further down the page under Additional Options there is a button called Manage Attachements. Hit that. You should be able to take it from there. Simply browse for the image file/s on your computer, then 'Upload' them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
congrats on the car

my car was love at first drive and it keeps getting better day by day :driver:

so got any plans on mods
and get it dynoed :hy:

·
Dedicated to Safety....
11 Posts
Hey,

If you love it now, just wait till you reach 10,000k's.

FPV has a running-in program that ends at 9999k's and I swear it's like turning on a tap, the difference is unbelievable.

I was getting my suspension done at around that time and I picked the car up just after it had clicked over the 10k. I went back to the Suspension Shop to ask what they had done to my engine!!!!

All the best with your new weapon.

Cheers,

Mike
TotalDriver

...Dedicated to Safety

2004 BA FPV Pursuit
check the pics in the "For Sale" section.

·
Registered
85 Posts
bfgtp101 said:
hi guys

after waiting some time iv finally got the car

its a black gtp 6speed man ,leather, sunroof and sat nav

got the car mid dec having done just over 4000km and things are just getting better
by the day.

So over all I am very very happy with the gf, havent driven one of these beasts be for so its taken a bit of time to get the feel of the car. but over all very happy.

IM IN LOVE WITH THE CAR :priest:

and just wonted to no if its going to get more faster and louder
I was in at the local FPV dealer today looking at an F6 Typhoon, enjoy they are simply the best produced muscle car by an absolute mile!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Fordaus01
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing