1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My New ED Monty

hey guys

well the EB's gone and now in my drive way is my new ED fairmont

i got it 2 weeks ago but i had some minor problems with it but now that's all sorted it's going great
it's got 17" ROH RT mags in shadow chrome
red back 2 1/2 inch exhaust
kmac suspension gear
160'000k's

here are some pics for ya's

cheers jarrod

·
still around... sometimes
498 Posts
looks very tidy! but please don't tell me that's a monster tacho i see :(
regardless, it shites all over my ED haha

Jared

edit: love them rims by the way - looks damn nice!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Looks good and sorta familier, but for gods sake piss of that shit ass tacho it already has one... do you need glasses I have no trouble reading mine and its not 6 inches across wit 16pt font lol. Sorry couldnt help myself, i aint for the rice'n. Are thoose ROH RT's and if so are they shadow chrome? if so im very jellous. Have fun with her and treat her well and plz get rid of that tacho for all us Ford driver sake. ;)

6pAc.

·
Gun-ho Tactics
119 Posts
What an awesome looking vehicle. The paint job looks like its brand new, could just be me thou and the shade and sunlight. Chuck a pair of clear indicators on that to make it look even better!

You’ve done well. I do have to agree with the monster tacho. I’ve really only seen them in rice cars and crapadoors. I think Ford have more class than that :)

How much did you pick it up for? I never really seen inside an ED before but that an EF/EL auto shifter as well?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's an awsome colour it's got pearl in it im not sure of the colour what it's called,it goes purple in the sun,i picked it up for $6000 ,it's got 160,000 k's and it's pretty clean ,the engine bay looks brand new ,just needs a steam clean inside and it will be like a new car,it's lowered with kmac gear to it's got a fat sway bar on it, yeah its a EF gear nob ,im not sure if i like the tacho either might move it or take it out

·
Registered
847 Posts
The colour almost looks like quartz but sort of darker. The tacho i feel just doesnt suit the fairmont styling at least not one that huge. Below is a pic of my car colour quartz, sort of blue sort of purple.

6pAc.

·
Gun-ho Tactics
119 Posts
God I wish my car had a shine like that! Well could always save up for a respray. I do want to get one but can't really afford it right now, will probably have to get bodywork done as well thanks to a$$holes in the carpark. I swear, I'm going to start parking over two spaces soon

Nice colour all the same thou :)

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
fantastic ED :)
perfect ride height and very nice rims!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very nice mate. Just put some clear indicators on and remove the mud flaps. And it will look even better. Nice ride man.

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
I reckon the tacho looks weird in that position IMO. If it was on the steering column I would reckon it'd look ok. Reason why Im saying this probably because a mate is giving me a 5" monsta tacho for free! I thought I might put it on even though I dont need it. hehe :hehe2:

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Well done Jarrod, congrats mate. It looks great! I hope you have better luck with the new beast.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Really nice car u got there!!! looks shit hot!!! :hy:

one thing tho... the tacho... no good mate!!! espicially on an AUTO!!! i know u didnt put it on their but its a bit ricey... and did i mention its an auto??? lol, if u like it thats ok but i just reckon u dnt need two tachos... keep it for the ricies!

Other than that uve got yourself a really nice car there that u should be proud of!!! now get out there and show it off!!! :hy: cheers,
shannon

·
Formerly: SmokeEA
1,117 Posts
Beauty mate, looks to be a real good pick up, but like everyone else, lose the FULLY SIK tacho, it just aint the fairmont thing.

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
yeah - you can sell it for like 400 bucks to a ghey riceboy and use that cash for clear side and front indicators and beer :D

but thats a bloody nice car man!!!! very very well done!!!

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
$6k? Looks like you've done bloody well.

Hmm, now you've got me wondering whether I should chuck on an EF/EL shifter!!

·
I am a Turbo Wanker
2,379 Posts
THEONE said:
it's an awsome colour it's got pearl in it im not sure of the colour what it's called,it goes purple in the sun,i picked it up for $6000 ,it's got 160,000 k's and it's pretty clean ,the engine bay looks brand new ,just needs a steam clean inside and it will be like a new car,it's lowered with kmac gear to it's got a fat sway bar on it, yeah its a EF gear nob ,im not sure if i like the tacho either might move it or take it out
Mate the colour in question is called Polynesian Green, it is Dark green with a Dark metallic blue mixed in, depending on the angel, and light its either blue, green or purple.

I know cause I own the sxact same car with exact same clicks on the clock.

SO you payed $6,000 hey, look slike ROllin will be paying at least that for my ED when I sell it (plus 3.45 diff, MOMO, Mags.... hehehe j/k).

Top choice in ride mate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts