1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GOT MILK??
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all

just picked up my new El Fairmont Ghia so i got same pics of it

and

only 3 thing wrong with it is the antenna doesnt go up or down but can hear the motor running, the light in the air con display is blown and the passenger side windows is slow going up but the engine goes really good.

so i think same 18'' mags, tinted windows, superlows and a JMM Dev3hl is on the way

cheers

Nick

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Congratulations matey, looks like a good purchase! The aerial may have a broken cord/rope bit - a full mast should only cost $20 or so. Air con light will probably involve removing the unit and replacing the globe, while the window may need some lubrication, or a reconditioned motor for $80 or so.

·
GOT MILK??
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
theres a new ant on ebay for 30 bucks mite pick that up and change the hole lot

if the whole dash needs to be apart then i mite change all the globe to Blue LEDs

and i had a look at the window as it going up you need the pull it back so it goes up quicker, dad said it a pain in the A$$ to fix

do you think i should put it into the all ford day in geelong next weekend

cheers

Nick

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
looks nice some nice luxury motoring for you:D
the aeriel is one thing i have to take a look at on my EF Ghia :p
dunno if it works or not, need to replace my broken one!

·
cArSiK
1,249 Posts
hmmmm gotta love that leather!
looks very tidy!

James

·
GOT MILK??
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do i know wat LSD it has i looked on the tag and it olny said LSD HIGH on it.

and wat rims look nice on these dont know wat to get

cheers

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
EL Ghia said:
how do i know wat LSD it has i looked on the tag and it olny said LSD HIGH on it.

and wat rims look nice on these dont know wat to get

cheers
First of all, the diff should be a 3:45 unless it's been changed for some reason. And with the rims, well it's more of a personal choice. I'd go for EL GT's or those rims that TIKFD6 has on his ED XR6 (I can't remember what they're called) I reckon they would look sweet on a EL Ghia.

Ash

·
GOT MILK??
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok i didnt know if these cars came out with a 3.23 or 3.45 option or depend on what wheels they got with the car from new

and wheres the best place to look for rims in melb coz geelong got not much

cheers

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts