Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im sick of my current power level and have decided to spend my chrissy break working on the xr6t engine i got from a wreckers for 2 grand, Best thing is i get to keep driving my baby around while i build its new heart, im going to do a biuld up with photos ect of everything im doing. This engine will be a stepping stone to my real engine.

The goal? well im going to try and make 450 rwkw's on Pump fuel with a stock turbo. Then hopefully add some race fuel and step it up close to 500 rwkw's.

Ive started on the inlet manifold, I will finish the pics on that in a couple of days and post them on here . On my new website im going to have the full biuld up with EVERYTHING on it.

Im hanging out to start a new project and dabble in a engine i havent yet played with. :hy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Re: My new engine biuld up.

Ha Ha good on ya Simon, and I bet the only thing stopping you from doing it in the lounge room is the missus. :priest: .

Am sure she is going to be a scary beast when your finished (the car that is).

cheers

Peter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: My new engine biuld up.

its ok mate ill be able to put it together in my new workshop in the air con lol
 

·
Ingall Fan
Joined
·
179 Posts
Re: My new engine biuld up.

Will be interisting to see how it goes, good luck, can't wait to see some pics of it and the workshop
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
Re: My new engine biuld up.

Xtreme F6 said:
Well im sick of my current power level and have decided to spend my chrissy break working on the xr6t engine i got from a wreckers for 2 grans, Best thing is i get to keep driving my baby around while i biuld its new heart, im going to do a biuld up with photos ect of everything im doing. This engine will be a stepping stone to my real engine.

The goal? well im going to try and make 450 rwkw's on Pump fuel with a stock turbo. Then hopefully add some race fuel and step it up close to 500 rwkw's.

Ive started on the inlet manifold, I will finish the pics on that in a couple of days and post them on here . On my new website im going to have the full biuld up with EVERYTHING on it.

Im hanging out to start a new project and dabble in a engine i havent yet played with. :hy:
just got a xr6-t short motor ex east for a friend for $4250 delivered with new block,new crank,forged pistons,h-beam rods,balanced and fully assembled,ready to rock.. then you can bring on the boost,,,600rwhp??easy.. glen [email protected] 0412 084 070.. first over 400rwhp xr6t in WA.. july 2003..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: My new engine biuld up.

xrglen said:
just got a xr6-t short motor ex east for a friend for $4250 delivered with new block,new crank,forged pistons,h-beam rods,balanced and fully assembled,ready to rock.. then you can bring on the boost,,,600rwhp??easy.. glen [email protected] 0412 084 070.. first over 400rwhp xr6t in WA.. july 2003..
hi glen, i dont really understand your post but anyways good on you with your new engine. My F6 has already made 545 rwhp with its stock turbo, motor, and zorst manifold. Let me know how it all goes when you get it finished.
 

·
GEARBOX WRECKER
Joined
·
475 Posts
Re: My new engine biuld up.

Xtreme F6 said:
hi glen, i dont really understand your post but anyways good on you with your new engine. My F6 has already made 545 rwhp with its stock turbo, motor, and zorst manifold. Let me know how it all goes when you get it finished.
Been very quiet lately ol boy,something must be happening.

SHARE!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: My new engine biuld up.

GT-P 738 said:
Been very quiet lately ol boy,something must be happening.

SHARE!!!!!!!
oh do tell do tell :booty: .


Lets just say its almost done, pics soon
 

·
nhanst
Joined
·
100 Posts
Quick question Xtreme F6 did you run a malloo in the last two weeks and if so how did you go...?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nhanst said:
Quick question Xtreme F6 did you run a malloo in the last two weeks and if so how did you go...?
nope......DO you have a malloo? I havent really run to many ppl in this thing....... and the ones i have havent been even close. :driver:
 

·
nhanst
Joined
·
100 Posts
A friend of mine has a white malloo and said he ran a turbo matching your cars looks, he said it was dead even all the way, I just found it hard to believe it was your car after all you have done to it, by what I have read about your turbo on this site. I told him that there was not much chance it was your car, plus he was half pissed at the time.... :beerbottl
 

·
GEARBOX WRECKER
Joined
·
475 Posts
nhanst said:
A friend of mine has a white malloo and said he ran a turbo matching your cars looks, he said it was dead even all the way, I just found it hard to believe it was your car after all you have done to it, by what I have read about your turbo on this site. I told him that there was not much chance it was your car, plus he was half pissed at the time.... :beerbottl
Like that saying from the movie "THE CASTLE"

:booty: Tell him he's dreamin :booty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nhanst said:
A friend of mine has a white malloo and said he ran a turbo matching your cars looks, he said it was dead even all the way, I just found it hard to believe it was your car after all you have done to it, by what I have read about your turbo on this site. I told him that there was not much chance it was your car, plus he was half pissed at the time.... :beerbottl
no mate definatly not mine lol :hy: BUT tell him if hes keen :driver:
 

·
nhanst
Joined
·
100 Posts
Took my turbo to the dealer on friday for 3000 check (but have done 4467 kms) and myself and a mate took a new BF F6 demo for a test drive and I think that would kill the malloo let alone a worked F6.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nhanst said:
Took my turbo to the dealer on friday for 3000 check (but have done 4467 kms) and myself and a mate took a new BF F6 demo for a test drive and I think that would kill the malloo let alone a worked F6.....
hahah did you like the new BF :driver:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well Cams are ordered, Heads finished, Blocks almost done. Im hoping that the engine will be ready fitment late next week. Its all comming along nicely. I just cant wait to drive it with the new donk, Only down side will be having to run in the motor again...... Oh and having to run it with the stock turbo and manifold while i wait for the new ones to be finsihed.

Rocker cover and Nizpro inlet are off being painted in the same colour as the car, and will be ready for pick up on friday thanks to Vulcan panel and paint in canningvale.
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top