Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out, bought it for $10 at the local model store because they were get'n rid of 'em because they got the new Larkham car in, must admit though, the VX HRT cars do look good, they havent got Craig's car in yet though.:(

Heres a few pics.....

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just bought a digital camera:D
should have used the flash though......:(
let the pics load.........
I broke the spoiler soon after the shot:(

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Told ya so:(

Nothing a little super glue and a little kiwi Know-how won't fix though!:p

let it load............... next time I'll use the flash!;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it out of the last Motor Mag, gonna go down to local Ford dealership tomorow and get me some Mondeo pics:)

Any requests?

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Pritesh,

Thats a nice set of wheels you got there? :D :D
A good deal to boot, one of those 1:18 scale V8 super cars go for at least $60 around sydney. Did you fix he spoiler.:p

Do you collect model cars??? I only have a few of all different scales. The highlightss are a Musttang GT, a McLaren 1993 powered by Ford that i built. I have a few more. If i get to borrow a digital carmera then i'll show you my model cars and perhaps my baby as well (The Mighty EF Wagon.:D :D :D

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Hehehe Nice wheels for a kindy kid, did you progress from pokemons and matchbox cars?:D :wink2:

Anyways DK is after another real car, anyone know of a cheap XD-XG ute up for sale, preferably manual???

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Donut King,

What price are you talkin about for the XD-XG ute. Theres bound to be someone sellin one around the mountains, I'll keep a lookout for you. Also does condition and millege matter?

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm gonna deck you one day DK:p

And yeah I did get the spoiler back on.

I dont collect them, but I would love to have more!
And yeah that is the article, but it dosent have the pictures.
I took it to kindy, and all the boys were jealous, and the chics were impressed!
:D :D :D

Gonna go down to the local FTE dealer soon, any picture requests??

Can't wait till they get Craig Lowndes car in..... long waiting list though:(

·
Saving for a BA XR6t
171 Posts
hey pritesh,
gotta friend staying over who loves the new Mondeo, would be cool if your could get a few good pics of that.

AND FOR ME :)evil:!!!:evil:) try and hunt out a Black TL50, they are sweet.

good luck ;)

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Eeek the kindy kid is after me.:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:
Heh unfortunately i aint got anywhere near enough for a ute, some guideline prices for ones in resonable condition/mileage would be helpful though, want one by ther start of next year

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
J-Type - I'll give ya a go with my lowered 1/18th M-Roadster :cool: No engine mods yet, just lowered (since I stepped on it). :evil: :evil:

Got a nice 1/18th silver R34 GTR on order, should get it today. Gotta say, those 1/18th Supercar models are pretty limited in the "fun bits to play with". No opening doors or boot, no opening bonnet with sparkling V8 underneath, no working steering... what's a grown man left to tinker with?!?! :confused:

Hmm.. maybe I should have rephrased that last sentence.. :wink2:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
el2xr8, wow u managed to get an R34 GTR in 1/18 scale i've been looking around and all i can get is a 1:43 scale. They they sell for around $50. :confused: :confused:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yep! I've been looking for ages too, but I've never really bothered with the little 1/43 stuff :) Too small!

$85

Pitstop Model Cars - 03 9743 1100.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
9 Participants
puts99
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing