Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought that its time to put up a couple of pics of my new baby.

These were taken in Newcastle

·
AUTS50 #012
1,001 Posts
Well done Jamie, nice ride. Oh boy, are your wrists, elbows and shoulders in for a work out trying to keep the paint clean. Forget the gym, if you want muscle tone on your arms, buy a Black car I say, I did, and my biceps have grown a couple of inches since...lol.

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's two of the interior

·
BluePrint Bandit
149 Posts
Jamie, that looks sweeet mate, congratulations on the new toy!

ps. If you ever want to lose some weight on the XR... theres a few bits in your engine bay that would slot on mine nice, i know im being generous but always remember that the offer stands;) lmao

lol, now go for a drive and enjoy her.

cheers,
Matt

·
Was XLS, now XR8 UTE!!
313 Posts
nice! love the seats!! who/where made them up? or are they now apart of the ford interior for the turbos?

like XXXR8 said.. you'll get some muscles washing your toy.. thats why i sold my black ute and got a citric acid ute!

Enjoy.

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
looks great jamie!! and ill add to that black thing! but... id rather have a dirty black one, then a clean white one :p

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Very very nice! Excellent choice (the car and the options).

Now why didn't I take pics of my car up in Newcastle? Dammit.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Simply gorgeous mate!!!! Absolute stunner.... just the options I'd be getting too...

Hope to see it on the next 3FB event!

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Looks good matey...the best color the better rims :) just needs that arse on the ground a bit more....congrats though

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Teza_XR8Ute said:
nice! love the seats!! who/where made them up? or are they now apart of the ford interior for the turbos?
The seats are a custom job that I designed myself. The dealer has a deal going with a local trimmer. I don't know who they are though, I'm going to ring and find out next week. It cost me $2400 to get done. Thats seats and door trims.

The leather was a little lighter than I ordered. I gave them a wipe with meguiars leather wipes the other day and it darkened them up to how I wanted them originally

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
ps. If you ever want to lose some weight on the XR... theres a few bits in your engine bay that would slot on mine nice, i know im being generous but always remember that the offer stands
LMAO

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
very nice car you got there mate.

congratulations!

now stop posting and go and eat some cocky lions :wnc:

·
You can do eeeit!
1,495 Posts
I bet you were itching to get back into the car after a couple of weeks away. Look forward to cruising with Jamie's XR6T this time 'round.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts