Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my pride and joy, its a NL fairlane Ghia with Superlows, XR wheels (soon to be replaced) limo tint, 2.5' exhasut with lukey stainless steel high flow muffler (soon to have V8 cat and pacemaker extractors) cold air induction, full leather interior with blue/green led lighting in existing mounts.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
hehe, nice car!
the wheels and height make it seem more like a SWB, i'm sure the new wheels will fix that ;)

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
What's with the Tickford wings all over it? Is it a Fairlane Sportsman or something?

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
wats an SWB?

·
Banned
1,605 Posts

·
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
which wings are on the car? only the wheels cos they are off an XR series car there are no tickford wings on the body work, untill serious mods are done there never will be, yes its a sportsman but i fixed the ride height that it came with and the UGLY mags put the alloys it came with on my EB to sell it and scored leather, not all fairlanes are leather most are velour, in their time u had a choice leather or sunroof it did have sportsman stripes on it but are gone now.

·
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea in regards to alloys after i fit the pacemakers tommorow morning they will be next on the agender followed by slotted and x drilled rotors on the front and slotted on the rear to complment open cut alloys i have in mind, either ROH Drift 'R' with a nice machined lip in shadow chrome or chrome AMG quakes, i can get 19" in the ROH but only 18's for the AMG ill see how the budget goes id still like a farilane running superlows with a set of 19's under the guards;) hehehe

·
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had the Pacemaker comp tuned length extractors put on 4 days ago HELL YEA what a diffrence extractors make well worth the money spent, now for rims hehe

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
how do you get away with such dark tint?? want to do this to my panelvan but i dont want to have to rip it of the front windows coz the cops say "no"????

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
I think I see what JC was refering too, what's with the Tickford wing's on the rim's, they look funny.

·
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
davway never been pulled up for it + i have stickers saying its T35 tint wich is legal of course:);) hehe, yea the tickford stickers were on the rims when i brought them never botherd to take them off and since im getting new rims these ones r going up for sale and ill buy new rims:)

·
workaholic
215 Posts
hey ryan i was looking into gettin those drift Rs for my au falcon i the cheapest i was quoted for a set of those with tyres was 2200 (thats 18inch ones). but yeh the lane will look unreal with the right set of mags. PM me if u want to know more about the drift Rs i found!

·
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cheers dude, i have already got a few contacts thru my work who ill go thru, there arnt too many options with Pre AU cars:S its not fair:p lol, i like the Drift R's because you can get shaddow chrome with a polished dish on the rim, look tough as on a LWB car:) hehe

i have noticed a disturbing trend in modded stattos around my area time to show them who is BOSS;)

·
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sweet thanks for the comments i took it to the super cruze on the gold coast on sunday got a huge ammount of comments about how origional it was too that is a SICK fairlane etc so im very happy I JUST NEED RIMS:) BIG 18' 19" rims to fill the guards;)

people just cant get their head around the fact that fairlanes are I6's as well everyone thinks its an 8 mind you its very deep exhaust note for a 6 but still....

·
Birth, Drift, Death...
3,039 Posts
man that is a sh!t car i suggest you buy an EB XR6 :D

nah really - it looks fully sik moit, love driving beside you on the highway, your car looks bloody mad on the move! and the exhaust note is also a thing to envy - my suckfull exhaust note is suckfull lol - bloody cops and their noise requirements, i think i might get the same zorst as you once i get my new engine happening :s6:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts