Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Very nice car, looks EVYL :p hehe

Whats done to it? any mods other than Rims?

·
BA XR8
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Spike (I named him... so?).. had his one year birthday on the 5th.

He's been chipped up to 290, and a small fiddle with the tone-age of exhaust (too quiet in idle and 1st/2nd), and that's all I've found I needed to do to make him stand out.

Of course I'd like to tweak him totally, but with our 50km limits all around town, I doubt it's worth the money to never get out of 2nd gear!
Although when I *do* get a chance on the hightways, it's just awesome driving.

I'm costing interior changes. Not keen on the lightning kinda thing they have going on. Barbed wire if I can find it.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
looks good mate :hy: well done. black is the best color. only problem is you have to keep telling urself its an easy color to clean.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
woah, thats one nice lookin XR8! rims look fantastic!

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Look's awsome but how about a slight lowering job,
mmmmmn Black.

·
BA XR8
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Night_Lurker said:
looks good mate :hy: well done. black is the best color. only problem is you have to keep telling urself its an easy color to clean.
Damn straight. I dust it every second day, and it HAS to get washed once a week.

Wouldn't have any other colour though!

·
BA XR8
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
galaxy xr8 said:
Look's awsome but how about a slight lowering job,
mmmmmn Black.
I would've got the 18's and that would have taken up the room instead of thinking about lowering it. But... 17's were the most useful option for me.

I'd LOVE to lower it, but I already have a sh*tload of streets, cruiseways that I can't get through, I don't want to take off more of my cruiseway options. I already get stuck just going the wrong side of KMart!!

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Black Kat said:
I would've got the 18's and that would have taken up the room instead of thinking about lowering it. But... 17's were the most useful option for me.

I'd LOVE to lower it, but I already have a sh*tload of streets, cruiseways that I can't get through, I don't want to take off more of my cruiseway options. I already get stuck just going the wrong side of KMart!!
Yeah it's allway's the way with lowered car's, nevermind mate it still look's awsome, and Black mmmmmn.

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
Black Kat said:
LOL,

Yes, every time there is a new car shown on this forum there are shouts of "lower it".

Though it may give the car a nicer stance, it's certainly not practicable when the car is an every day driver.

I have trouble getting out of my driveway as it is without going any lower.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts