Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's rare because I get asked a lot of questions about it. I only seem to see this type of set up on Grand Marquis, but on this year Vic.

:hit:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Very nice !!!!!! I always did like those big cars. I really like the old town cars. But those old crown vic's are just as nice !!!!! :hy:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is it possible that the front and rear clips were fitted onto a Grand Marquis body?

The Grand Marquis body is what was adopted across the platform (at least for Crown Victoria and Grand Marquis) for 1998-2011.

From 1992-1997, Grand Marquis had a different roofline than the Crown Victoria.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Actually, it just appears that the rear quarter panel windows were covered up by the rag top. All of the other dimensions and proportions look exactly the same as they should be.

Notice the difference in the size of the rear door windows compared to a Grand Marquis of the same year.

·
Registered
39 Posts
shame the vic never came to nz. always liked the vic

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pictures alone don't make it justice! You should put a video with it on https://www.youtube.com/ as well. Why don't more people post videos with their car instead of pictures? It actually takes less time to take the video, uploading is the shittier part (but still not very hard).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts