Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
Hey there fellow Georgia boy. Are you gonna take the front tag off ? You know how I feel, look to the left.

<-------------------------------------------------------------
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stacey,
Why would I take it off? As far as I'm concerned the GA State flag of 1956 (the one on my truck) is, and will be, the only state flag I recognize! Now, I don't want to get into a political battle about slavery and the Civil War. That being said, I'm not going to let a dirtbag, headline grabbing EX-Governor (Roy Barnes) disgrace my heritage with his media washed history and his watered down banner he's trying to pass off as a flag! Having already gotten into a heated battle about this on another board I'll leave it at that! Glad to see there's others out there though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
Ditto on that. But why does everyone keep misspelling my name :( ?
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
onemilmhz said:
Stacey,
I don't want to get into a political battle about slavery and the Civil War. That being said, I'm not going to let a dirtbag, headline grabbing EX-Governor (Roy Barnes) disgrace my heritage with his media washed history and his watered down banner he's trying to pass off as a flag!
Good thing you didnt wanna get into a political battle :D.

But seriously, nice truck, what color is it exactly, like whats the name of that color?

And its STACY, without an E, I was the other one misspelling it :). Sorry man!
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stacy (no e),
Sorry about the name thing!

ProbeBandit,
The color is "Chesnut Metallic". From what I understand it was a new color for the 2000 model year. As soon as I saw it in the brochure I knew I wanted it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
It's cool with name thing everyone. Chesnut Metallic is a good looking color almost looks Mystic before it changes color. BTW do you live in N.GA ? Thought I'd ask because, I see some large hills in the background of the photo.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is an awesome color. It's making me think about some reworking in color schemes:D
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool, paint looks real nice almost exotic. I imagine its a gasguzzler though...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
Cool, paint looks real nice almost exotic. I imagine its a gasguzzler though...
Thats ok, gas is cheap in Georgia. Used to be a lot cheaper though, damn oil companys.:(
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stacy94PGT said:


Thats ok, gas is cheap in Georgia. Used to be a lot cheaper though, damn oil companys.:(
The gas is cheap there? wow How cheap is it exactly? Here we are paying almost $2 at some places. Thats why I didnt buy my friends black Bronco.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
ProbeBandit said:


The gas is cheap there? wow How cheap is it exactly? Here we are paying almost $2 at some places. Thats why I didnt buy my friends black Bronco.
I pay $1.47 a gallon for 93octane.
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lucky bastard! Ok lets leave this guy, im afraid we are kinda stealing his post... sorry bro
 

·
Taurus Member
Joined
·
36 Posts
It's always good to see others from the proud state of Georgia. I myself am from the southern end of Georgia. I currently live in Brunswick, GA, but I will most likely be moving about 10 miles outside of Chattanooga when my soon to be wife starts working up there. Long live the Georgia Flag.
 

·
Ranger Member
Joined
·
74 Posts
Mike said:
It's always good to see others from the proud state of Georgia. I myself am from the southern end of Georgia. I currently live in Brunswick, GA, but I will most likely be moving about 10 miles outside of Chattanooga when my soon to be wife starts working up there. Long live the Georgia Flag.
i was born in atlanta and lived there for the first 7 yrs of my life if that matters to anyone :p
 

·
Taurus Member
Joined
·
36 Posts
hey that's cool man. I really hate Atlanta traffic though.
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Hey ya'll,

Actually the picture was taken out here in the California desert. I'm currently stationed at Fort Irwin (Army) about a half hour from the middle of nowhere! The reason my location says "Georgia on my mind" is because we're moving back to Glennville in a few weeks. It seems the desert has aggravated my asthma and Uncle Sam thinks I deserve some compensation for it. I'm not going to argue as it's the first thing he's ever done for me! After two years here in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia, a year in Korea and six months in Texas I am SOOOOO ready to go home. To bad Roy changed the flag before I could be there to defend it. BTW, what is 87 octane going for now? When I was there for Christmas it was $1.27/gal. My baby's a guzzler alright so it's a good thing she only drinks the cheap stuff!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,859 Posts
It's at or around the same price. Some places have it for $1.23 some have it for $1.30. You can get good deals when some of the convenience stores have gas price wars.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
5 Participants
onemilmhz
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing
Top