Ford Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
GT is BACK....

well what do you think??? I didn't really go at it with a plan, just modded away...

·
4WD Jockey
1,391 Posts
Re: GT is BACK....

JEM said:
well what do you think??? I didn't really go at it with a plan, just modded away...

Jem, great work youve got going there, i liked your others but sorry this one isnt for me, by the way, what do u use? (e.g. photoshop 5)

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Re: Re: GT is BACK....

LoverBoy said:

Jem, great work youve got going there, i liked your others but sorry this one isnt for me, by the way, what do u use? (e.g. photoshop 5)
Yeah this one is a bit over the top i know....

I use Corel Photo-Paint.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey Jem Nah I dont mind the GT but what about one with the single bonnet buldge. Keep up the good work

(by the way great pictures all of them, you have some real talent)

:s5 :s5 :s5

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Great work JEM. Looks great mate. Do you think you could make a BA GT with a shaker on the front by using it from a mustang pic? I've never used the program before, if it's possible then it would definately be good for a bit of fun.

A

·
0 Posts
I'm sort of banned from here but i couldn't resist saying

JEM : well done. That's more like it. The work on the roof line is spot on. The GT badge is killer.

Keep it going. I WANT MORE.
Try lifting the back of the spoiler up.
You know how the AU single wing spoiler begins to raise up at the back of it.
And the mouth of the front bumper. Make it bigger and more aerodynamic.
The headlights would be great if they were at a really sharp angle. Like chinese eyes

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
hehe, yeah i know, but as i said, a quick coat!:s2:

the Barra XR i've got has been done with a bit more care. :s3

Will post it tomorrow.

·
speedkills so snort Slowr
325 Posts
JEM those pix look unreal should pass em on to da Hillier bros. or start ur own "BA specilist"

Can u imagine that thing on da road wit a stroked 8 u'll be constantly seeing the monaro in the rear view mirror in performance and looks!!!!!!

Keep up da work!

·
EXPERIENCED XR8 FANATIC
156 Posts
wow xr8beast that thing looks awsomewould love it parked in my driveway anytime......beats the hell out of a monaro

21 - 36 of 36 Posts