Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's this for strange. I fell asleep in front of the tv late last night and dreamt that the 00 Falcon won bathurst. When i woke up guess what was the first thing i saw on the TV??? That's right the 00 falcon!!:eek: :eek: How's that for weird? Hope my dream comes true.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
hahaha

I fell asleep infront of the computer woke up screaming.....had a dream i was similated into the machine being chased by a bunch of mcse's. get to work and it came true.....atleast part of it. was being chased by a bunch of Microsoft flunkies that have paper certs and dont know their bumm from a hole in the wall.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
laminge said:
Damm

I feel asleep watching a .. umm.."Nature Video" have a guess what a was dreaming but didnt wake upto???:cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes: :(
say no more brother....i get it. :cool: But did any of them cross the line at bathurst????

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LunaticSS said:
hahaha

I fell asleep infront of the computer woke up screaming.....had a dream i was similated into the machine being chased by a bunch of mcse's. get to work and it came true.....atleast part of it. was being chased by a bunch of Microsoft flunkies that have paper certs and dont know their bumm from a hole in the wall.
Man! I thought mine was weird. Dude, you take the cake:nuts:

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
guys, you don't even want to know how weird my dreams get... i swear, you don't want my dreams. we're talking battling satan and his forces in his bid to take over Earth, same with aliens, then we have dreams where i jump from place to place and they are not connected at all. i try to forget them because most are simply not worth remembering...
damn, sounds like a conselling session!

so doctor, what's wrong with me? bah...

but yeah, i hope a falcon wins bathurst this year! i know radisich can do it, and so can lowndes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts