Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ford forums will never be the same...sorry guy's...FM and D.K you have my permission to mod all her posts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
ford forums will never be the same...sorry guy's...FM and D.K you have my permission to mod all her posts.
Hey, does she know about that night when you went on that "conference" ?!;)
Welcome to the boards Mr's Doc:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Hey, just out of curiosity, who gave this thread a 1 out of 5 star rating??:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p ;)
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Doc's Wife said:
Thanks baby, I love you too....just watch your back...things will be different from now on!!!!!!!!!!lol
Good on ya Doc's wife make sure you keep him in line. :D
 

·
gone
Joined
·
10,402 Posts
The Doc's Wife said:
Thanks baby, I love you too....just watch your back...things will be different from now on!!!!!!!!!!lol
Doc You Married??????

Damm man you promised me you where mine!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

So how comes your allowed to spend so much money on cars????
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
The Doc's Wife said:
Thanks baby, I love you too....just watch your back...things will be different from now on!!!!!!!!!!lol
Finally someone to keep the Doc in check!! ;) Woo Hoo!! :D
Welcome aboard Mrs Doc.. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,552 Posts
Finally someone to keep Doc in Check here.


HAHAHAHA


Now you know how I feel on my site with my wife over there.

So Doc should we ask about the snowballing that was talked about in another forum? HAHAHAHA
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LunaticSS said:
Finally someone to keep Doc in Check here.


HAHAHAHA


Now you know how I feel on my site with my wife over there.

So Doc should we ask about the snowballing that was talked about in another forum? HAHAHAHA
you'll keep....:D
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LunaticSS said:



Now you know how I feel on my site with my wife over there
What I might do, is make mine a member at GM, so your's and mine can yack there heads off..and leave us in peace..mind you she could learn to snowball over there..(lol):D :D
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DONUT KING said:
Be careful Mrs Doc, as you have probably observed, this place is very addictive ;) :D
dont encourage her, christ your supposed to be on my side.
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
..mind you she could learn to snowball over there..(lol):D :D
Obviously I have heard a different meaning of 'snowball' - I hope......
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Aussie Pete said:

Obviously I have heard a different meaning of 'snowball' - I hope......
it's the same one...not a different one.:eek:
 

·
CEO - The BSR Group
Joined
·
4,400 Posts
So, Mrs Doc, dear woman, that pic of Doc on each of his posts (also known as an avatar), when was that taken? Is he still looking as young and fit these days? :D

BTW welcome aboard! :cool:

*starts coughing*
Doc *cough* needs some *choke* more engine *wheeze* parts
*final fit of coughing*

(Just trying to help you out a bit here Doc with some subliminal messaging)
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top