Ford Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know what my name is, I will get to that in a second, but first, my accident report...

I live out here in Maryland, and work in a city called Gaithersburg...

On August 14th, 2000, I bought my shiny new 2000 Focus ZX3, rainforest green, power everything, yada yada yada...

and on August 16th, only TWO days after I got my car, a Gaithersburg City COP sideswiped me and did almost $1,000 damage to my brand new car...

Needless to say, this was my first car that I had bought with my own money [and was completely in my name], and I was pissed... and the guy didn't even apologize to me for wrecking my little car...

almost two weeks later, I had been riding around with PACKING TAPE holding my driver's side mirror up... what a demoralizing situation. The car spent EIGHT days in the shop until it was kinda fixed, and then I had problems with it [door locks and headlights not working properly] before it was finally fixed OVER A MONTH after the accident!

well... along comes February 23rd, 2001, and I got a great deal on my 2001 V6 Mustang Coupe... so I bought it... and the only complaint about the Focus? It didn't say MUSTANG on the back!

L8r...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts