Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Australian Falcon Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got some pics taken of her, I put some new wheels on it today and thought Stuff It i'll take it round to a mates joint and get some digi snaps taken!

Well, shes an 81 XD Wagon, 250 cubic inch alloy crossflow. I put a new motor in last week out of an XE fairmont thats been recently rebuilt by Veale. Its got the Borg-Warner 4 speed manual, a set of Perry headers, a Fuct muffler.. apart from that its nothing special!

What i'm going to do is put it onto gas though. I'm sick of paying through the nose for petrol, so its going on gas!

hehe and if you see us on the crooz in Perth just wave to us or something!

edit: d'oh! forgot to post the pix!

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Forget gassing the ole 250ci, put a big block in it, you know ya wanna!:D Make an awesome sleeper!!! Those HSV boys wouldnt know what hit em if they got smoked by that!:cool::cool:

·
FPV
478 Posts
Scabs is the only place people meet in perth, there should be an other car club :( Do you know of any (The Roller Boyz, but they are more rotary & 4s)

·
Australian Falcon Member
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris's_AU said:
Scabs is the only place people meet in perth, there should be an other car club :( Do you know of any (The Roller Boyz, but they are more rotary & 4s)
Agreed, that carpark down the bottom would be the best for laying snakeys!

lol, i've put up a thread in the cruise section, so I guess its a matter of time before other Perth people hop on the bandwagon..

Nup, dont know any of the rollers, seen em going through Northbridge though.. Maybe if we get in touch with the Falcon GT club or something, though i've got a few mates who'd be up for this sorta thing..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts