Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
the fOCUS Family
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeha, just too lazy to get it out, will have some in the future. this is the very car that had given me so much run around with the dealer... luckily all problems were minor, still loving it!

·
the fOCUS Family
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol obviously not. :noNO:

·
ST170ish
610 Posts
Nice, I like the industrial look of the body kit.
A 3-4" drop and some 18's are needed!

·
the fOCUS Family
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep, i'm looking at to lower it in the future, even as it is the front kit already kissed the ground so many times. i'm not a fan of bigger wheel though, i reckon the standard Zetec wheel suits the kit perfectly. 17 will do.. 18 is a bit too over the top for a focus i reckon.. lack the sense of balance.. if you know what i mean, lol.

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
i can understand... already kissed the ground twice with mine, i have about 1-2mm gap to get out of my driveway at home :fraz: very slow times for me.. doh you wouldnt want to go any lower at all

·
the fOCUS Family
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is the kit on st that low? i had scratchs underneath the kit and a bit can be seen from the front.. plus ALOT of little white spots from flying rocks hitting it. looks like its time to get some touch-up paint mixed.

·
Corner Hugger
1,487 Posts
yeah got the touch up myself. Welcome to the Machine Silver Zetec Brigade ;) Best colour... You live in Sydney I assume? Welcome to join us on our club meet tomorrow... being saturday tomorrow. Details on the main thread page. Welcome anyway, hope ur issues work themselves out!!!

·
Registered stingy user
208 Posts
I like ur car zid :) Nice job. Kit is from??? I know its wolf, but where from?

·
the fOCUS Family
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
resty, i took it to the dealer and said hey put on a kit for me and by the time i got it its like that, i thought i would be getting the factory one.. but it turned out it looked much better then the factory one, i love that big rare spoiler!. have seen a few focus in sydney that has my kit, even a lasser with the same kit! probably some dealer have their own contact.

·
the fOCUS Family
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes Zetec, i love the machine silver! its the best! sorry i gotta miss the curise this time, only seen your message this morning. i'm in campbelltown area, where about are you guys? haha i'm fixing those issues bit by bit, so far so good, no matter what you just gotta love the car, even if just look at it lol.

·
the fOCUS Family
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmmm.... fordel, you know anything about this talon kit? where are they made? and their normal price etc...

·
Zetec Is Better Than VTEC
184 Posts
Thats a nice kit u got there!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts