Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is going this year ? I know I'll be there....

·
Moderator / Probe
506 Posts
Without a doubt !!!

If your a Hardcore Probe owner on the east coast You'll be there !!

Wouldn't miss it for anything.

Myrtle IS the ****

:D

P

·
0 Posts
Looks like this time I could actually make it... All I need is a paintjob now. But Im not even gonna say anything this time, if I make it Imake it if not Im sure I wont be missed...

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QuadCam_GT said:
I was going fo sho about a month ago...and then all my moneys disappeared
That's what ya get for going to Lake Tahoe.:p :D

·
Moderator / Probe
506 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
Looks like this time I could actually make it... All I need is a paintjob now. But Im not even gonna say anything this time, if I make it Imake it if not Im sure I wont be missed...
You WILL be joining the NEPONY caravan down ! even if we have to drag you out of your house !

we know where you live

muhahahaha

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tang Pgt said:

You WILL be joining the NEPONY caravan down ! even if we have to drag you out of your house !

we know where you live

muhahahaha

Damn straight, Tommy your going to MM if I have to drive up to NY myself and help Don drag you out of the house.:nuts:

·
Registered
52 Posts
What thier are two Stacey's going to MM

Stacy94PGT said:

Damn straight, Tommy your going to MM if I have to drive up to NY myself and help Don drag you out of the house.:nuts:
Hey I get to meet the other Stacey! eerrrr Stacy lol

See ya there,
Stacey - the Cute one

P

·
0 Posts
Tang Pgt said:

we know where you live

Do you really? :eek:

Hehehe, seriously thoug, hopefully things will work out this time, I just need to find a good body shop...

P

·
0 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:

LOL, good luck getting through my security staff.. Hehehe nah just lemme know when you come Ill put a few extra beers in the fridge for ya guys... :p

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ProbeBandit said:

LOL, good luck getting through my security staff.. Hehehe nah just lemme know when you come Ill put a few extra beers in the fridge for ya guys... :p
If I drive from Atlanta to NYC you better put out more than beer. There better be some illegal substances as well. j/k not really :nuts: ;) :D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: What thier are two Stacey's going to MM

Racy-Stacey said:

Hey I get to meet the other Stacey! eerrrr Stacy lol

See ya there,
Stacey - the Cute one
Cool, I get to meet Damon as well. Glad both of you are coming out to the east coast.:cool:

P

·
0 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:

If I drive from Atlanta to NYC you better put out more than beer. There better be some illegal substances as well. j/k not really :nuts: ;) :D
Whatever you want Stacy, just name it! :nuts: :D :p

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I would like to go....but I will not be able to. It looks like MSD will be the event for me again this year.

·
Registered
52 Posts
1ST GEN !

oK I just found a car to drive around in - heh heh heh

Toodles,
STaceyB

1 - 20 of 20 Posts