Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question is mainly for Don but others are more than welcome to answer. How much does a Mystic paint job cost ?

S

·
0 Posts
Too much, if you going for a full car paint job ( which is getting to be very common out here). If your using chameleon paint, go for something new, use it in graphics or pinstriping of some sort.

P

·
0 Posts
Hey Don, you said itd be around $2500 to repaint a Probe right. Im just wondering is that the price for doing factory color only, or if I wanna change the color of the car how much more would that be? (Im thinking about getting the red one painted yellow or another one but I NEED A YELLOW PROBE... :D). Thanx,

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ummmmm, I guess I need to start saving my pennies.

P

·
0 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:
Ummmmm, I guess I need to start saving my pennies.
Get out of my forum biatch!!!! :D:D:D j/k

(just remember this is a whore-free area... ok its not... im here :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ProbeBandit said:

Get out of my forum biatch!!!! :D:D:D j/k

(just remember this is a whore-free area... ok its not... im here :rolleyes: )
You only wish it was .:D

P

·
0 Posts
It WAS before YOU came along... ;D

haha No harm in a lil whoring in the beginning... right?
RIGHT!

;)

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats right, nothing wrong with it at all. :D

P

·
0 Posts
If I wasnt moderating this forum Id think we were about to get banned for sure :). Stacy get yourself a forum so we can have two to whore in (3 with the Goat's ;))

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sent an e-mail to Tim, but I never heard anything back.:( I guess I just wasn't good enough.:(

P

·
0 Posts
What forum do you want? Wanna take on the Photo gallery? We'd need some people to moderate it if it was to be... Oh and next time email the administrator BEFORE you start whoring...

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good point, but he did say he wanted a moderator who was going to start topics. So, I did.

P

·
0 Posts
Thats true. So what happened? He never got back to ya? Email him again! We dont see him on the board too often yet, maybe he was busy.
On a different note the "whore level" is rapidly rising here. I guess Im gonna have to transfer this in the Goats forum :D. J/K

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure go to the Goats forum. That will make Stephen so happy. :D

P

·
0 Posts
Don you still havent got back to me. I posted a question for ya all the way up in the beginning maybe you didnt see it after Stacy started wh*ring again... How much would a paintjob be if I wanted to change the color of the car (say uhm I dunno from red to yellow maybe? :))

·
Moderator / Probe
506 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
Don you still havent got back to me. I posted a question for ya all the way up in the beginning maybe you didnt see it after Stacy started wh*ring again... How much would a paintjob be if I wanted to change the color of the car (say uhm I dunno from red to yellow maybe? :))
color change usually runs from 2,500 - 3,000. Thats taking the car totally apart. striping old paint off fix dents. repaint jambs and outside. wet sand and polish.

3,000 will get you a real nice show piece.

·
Mustang Cobra Member
41 Posts
A full body Mystic paint job was a $3000.00 option from Ford. I know of 2 people that have painted their Stangs Mystic. The first had a body shop do it and the cost was almost $8000.00. In their case, they had the car completely painted, inside and out as though it came from the factory. The second owner and a friend painted a 93 LX Mystic. They told me that the actual cost of the paint and supplies exceeded $3800.00 and they did all the work. It was beautiful. They took a 1st place at that show.
My stripes cost me $1500.00 and I only needed a pint of Mystic. I also have a '95 Cobra R RC (remote control) car that I had painted to match the SSSNAKE.

P

·
0 Posts
Tang Pgt said:

color change usually runs from 2,500 - 3,000. Thats taking the car totally apart. striping old paint off fix dents. repaint jambs and outside. wet sand and polish.

3,000 will get you a real nice show piece.
Thanx, Ill probably try to get over the yellow PGT and go with the red sinsei plan... But im still thinking...

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SSSNAKE said:
A full body Mystic paint job was a $3000.00 option from Ford. I know of 2 people that have painted their Stangs Mystic. The first had a body shop do it and the cost was almost $8000.00. In their case, they had the car completely painted, inside and out as though it came from the factory. The second owner and a friend painted a 93 LX Mystic. They told me that the actual cost of the paint and supplies exceeded $3800.00 and they did all the work. It was beautiful. They took a 1st place at that show.
My stripes cost me $1500.00 and I only needed a pint of Mystic. I also have a '95 Cobra R RC (remote control) car that I had painted to match the SSSNAKE.
Thanks for the info SSSNAKE. Now I need to rob a bank.:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
6 Participants
ProbeBandit
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing