Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mod/SCPOC/Probe LX Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in scpoc shoot n2o???

im going to install it on my 3.0 and was curious if anyone here had any experience with it. it appears really simple to install, but ive never done it before.

im an authorized reseller for zex now so i can get you guys awesome deals on their purge kits, bottle heaters, plugs, cams, n2o kits, etc.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
c-man does. i'm not sure if anyone else does. i've thought about it, just as a precursor to installing a turbo.

if you do this, let's get together and get lots of pics. it would be great to do a how-to write up on this. :s2:

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
id be glad to take plenty of pictures and write up something on it once i get itinstalled.

anyone else in here have enough 3.0 knowledge to tell me what areas will be weak on this engine with the n2o?? I know the injectors and fuel pump are lame on the 3.0 so those may have to be replaced.

·
It's been a long time...
52 Posts
<---- uses N20

Its on the 2.5 though.

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are there any 3.0's in scpoc i could run against for comparison?? ive never ran another 3.0 before.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
hmm. perhaps you should bring the gear with you for the 'mod' day after the races.

then maybe your car would be....evil?

·
Registered
194 Posts
OH yeah...that's it

You obviously like it or you wouldn't follow me around as much as you do....
I thought it was YOU that was following ME around...

Good luck with the N2O!:hy:

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
dude, you HAVE to come to MAS next spring. it's in tulsa, so you won't have an excuse. tentative dates are may 10-12.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here's a thought

Maybe we should start our own thread somewhere else...:shrug:

These people might not want to read all of this...

:hy:

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i should read this thread more often!!!

Gil, I was at carlsbad until 11:30 am and you guys still werent there so i had to run. I had to go fail a calculus final :)

Ill be out and about tonight if you guys are still down here. a few people talked about going to the races etc.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts