Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a rough draft of a Name Tag that we could use let me know what you guys think.

FuLcRuM and I will be posting more drafts so we can all agree on the best one.

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Great...

But how about 1st gens getting some recognition! If not, I still think that name tag looks phat!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: Great...

anomaly said:
But how about 1st gens getting some recognition! If not, I still think that name tag looks phat!
Thats great and all but last year there was only 1 first gen. The fact is that most people coming will be driving a 2nd Gen.
also we dont know any first Gens in memphis and MY guages are right outside in the driveway. :s4

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Re: Re: Great...

FuLcRuM said:

Thats great and all but last year there was only 1 first gen. The fact is that most people coming will be driving a 2nd Gen.
also we dont know any first Gens in memphis and MY guages are right outside in the driveway. :s4
That's cool, it was just a suggestion. Besides, I understand that there wouldnt be that many 1st gens around, cuz not many have made it this far! But which ever tag y'all go with, if it looks like that (with the dash pic) it will kick ass!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here are a few others we have worked up.
these are all still works in progress and suggestions are welcome.

My personal favorite so far:

oops how did that get there.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
LOL!

maybe this year scott will actually race his car.....

or maybe not. :p

yeah, the only 1g probe was stacey! :s5 she did quite well fending off the other cars, but then the racy one has quite a bit of experience too!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dmark101 said:
LOL!

maybe this year scott will actually race his car.....

or maybe not. :p

yeah, the only 1g probe was stacey! :s5 she did quite well fending off the other cars, but then the racy one has quite a bit of experience too!
Yes I might. It is awfully temping but I am not sure how well the SE will hang with its 181,xxx miles. Probably by the time MAS hits I will be in the 190's. Only time will tell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts