Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know about you guys, but I did not care for the Nascar road race they had today. Just not the same as going around the traditional tracks. Leave it to the indy cars guys!!

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
actually the one cool part about them on a road course is they actually have to drive the car.. both left and right.. sometimes going in a circle is just not enough.. but yeah.. they don't do it as colorfully as indy..

·
Mustang LX Member
10 Posts
WHAT!?!?!?!?!

I loved that! I never knew nascar did road racing! That was a great day too, cause throughout the day there was a CART race, the nascar race, a world sportbike race, an F1 race, AND some mindless pro stock stuff.

Road racin is real racing, the circle track just gets boring, and they only turn one way!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
In Australia our racing is mostly done on road circuits. We do have a little bit of the oval stuff but not much. I must admit, seeing the Nascars turn in both directions was strange.

What a shame some people claimed the last daytona finsh was a "fix" I would have put money on the Earnhardt cars They were stong at the season opener why would this race be different

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I think there should be more road race courses. It's very entertaining to watch, and I feel there is more driver skill involved.

Besides, I get bored of running around in circles...so why would I want to watch someone else do it?

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
yep i think nascar should have 2 races at every road course. that way the drivers actually have to drive the cars and not just go in circles..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts