Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this today: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Exc-...oryZ6238QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to repair all the damage? (Be sure to check out close ups) And what would you suggest the highest amount be to invest in this car, it does have a lot miles... I desperately need a car thats not expensive but I also need it to be reliable & last a few years. Thanks for your time. :driver:

·
old B - new B
890 Posts
that looks like a parts car only to me.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Depends if you can do any of this yourself. Anything is possible to repair, but if you have to pay someone else to do it it will be very expensive. Imo quote in AU$ to repair, maybe 5000-8000. It's hard to judge by just looking at photos, especially checking to see what has been damaged under the car/driveline etc.

cheers,
ian

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'll have to agree with 351cid...looks like a parts car. If you're a good mechanic, this will still take you a lot of time and money to repair; if you have it done, it could be done very well, but it will cost you probably 3G's if there are no hidden surprises. This would be a good car for an SHO collector who has his own shop, and a lot of time to tinker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts