G

·
I have one also

KL03
NGK wires
Bosch plugs
K&N drop-in, currently a turbo cone filter
Mobil1
Miles are unknown. I know it's not original engine. This engine was placed in the car before I bought it in October. Had 93 bluePGT, saw very nice 93 Blk PGT, took for test drive, bought it.Engine had the normal annoying 2.5 ticking, did engine flush, added Mobil1, silk ever since.
Extra IM, TB, and both valve covers come with engine.
$350firm
I will get KLZE if this engine sells, if it doesn't, I will gladly run it.

If interested, BEST to EMAIL ME at [email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm willing to pay up to 150 for shipping, located in Portland OR. I don't really care about the mileage as the engine will probably be torn down, as long as it works.

How many miles would you estimate it has?

G

·
Miles Unknown

Like I first posted, I really don't know the miles on it. I put about 3,ooo since I bought it. Sorry but that's the best info I got on this engine besides what I posted earlier. Let me know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ignore the e-mail then.

I'm very interested in the engine as I need it in my car before the new year, tired of paying for the car that doesn't even drive(totally my fault). Let me know the zip code and the weight of the engine to figure out shipping, hopefully below 500 total to my door.

G

·
Not ignoring you

Sorry, but have been busy. To your door from 43206, we need to know what a PGT engine weighs to be sure I can do for under $500

Check you email too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Portland, OR, 97206.

I think it would cost a bit more to ship, but considering there are hardly any engine available in Oregon at the right price I'm willing to pay a bit more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts