Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok fellas I know this might seem wierd but I am trying to hunt down some episodes of a cartoon that used to be on ages ago. I watched it before I went to school (primary school, so about 8-9 years ago) and it cracked me up but I haven't heard/seen anything about it for ages.

Its called the Samurai Pizza Cats....if anyone knows where I can get my hands on some dvd/vhs Id be very appreciative.

Cheers...Allan

Please....no laughing, this is serious....:)

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
I remembere watching that on Agro's Cartoon Connection or something like that. Try downloading it off kazaa or something, I havent seen the video or dvd anywhere sorry.

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rob_o said:
I remembere watching that on Agro's Cartoon Connection or something like that. Try downloading it off kazaa or something, I havent seen the video or dvd anywhere sorry.
haha yeah agros..come to think of it there were some hot chicks on that show..not that I was worried about them at that age.

Yeah I dont particluarly want to download them all.

Do you think if I went down to blockbuster or somehting they could help me?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Blockbuster would probably have some on VHS complete with broken covers and a fuzzy picture, lol. Far from the dvd quality you were after. JB HIFI has a hell of a lot of cartoon dvds, I'll keep this thread in mind and look next time i'm in there

·
Mulberry Rain
1,229 Posts
yeah, you could try ebay as well. ebay has just about everything.

The is a mob in queensland, can't remember the name at the moment, but they hunt down videos for you, Keep in mind they are often ex rental. They clean the tapes and get them in as good condition as possible. If they can find it for you, it may take up to a few months and costs around 30 dollars...

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jeez thanks fellas...just PM me if anyone finds anything.

I dont know why but i just want them...im 21 and Im already trying to relive my childhood...not good...lol

·
Copyright �2003
1,517 Posts
It's not looking to good. This LINK leads to a online petition to bring the Samurai Pizza Cats to VHS and DVD.

I also had a quick search on both Aussie, UK and US online DVD shops and could find no mention.

But I'll leave you with a Pizzacat-ism (as one site called it)....

Narrator
And so, we come to the end of another adventure with our heroes: Speedy, Polly and Guido, but they'll be back for another episode, unless of course they'll get a better offer from another producer.
Speedy Cerviche
We're just waiting to hear from our agent about a big movie deal!
Narrator
That's where you have to wear the turtle costumes, right?

:s6:

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha thanks grunter.....

I was the 5727 person to sign it...pressure is mounting!

Come on fellas it would be a criminal to let this show fade away!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts