Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

8,169 Posts
That is a vacuum inlet. Usually there is a multi-port fitting screwed in there for power brakes and other vacuum needs.

Similar to the top piece in this photo.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing