Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Crown Victoria P71 Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was put back on the idea of getting a P-72 instead of a P-71 so I need some things clarified first. Since I have to order it I am not going to get it in white like I would on a used one so what do you think about the color Medium Titanium Clearcoat Metallic like on the mustangs(anyone have pictures of a CV in that color)?

Also can I order the P-72 with the honeycomb grill or is that still a P-71 only option that I would have to buy later?

What states can you order the 6" extention or is it just offered in NYC taxi cabs only? and Finally is it worth getting the Radio Suppression Package or will not having still it let me get the same reception with a trunk mount Two-way?

Thanks!
Joel

·
Registered
55 Posts
According to a reliable source the P72 for 2002 is caput!

The thing that replaces it is the P70 and it will come in the "L" (borrowed from the Lincoln "L") 6 inch longer platform. Unlike PI it will have only 220 ponnies!

Now, what color and what options to get is solely your responsiblity if we tell you to get something and you will not like it when you get it.... who do you think you're gonna blame?

GOOD LUCK MAN!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts