Ford Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Tempo owners:

I am in a bit of trouble - on some not-so-good roads the other day, I took my tempo into a pole - and I need a black bumper, a front grill, and the plastic heading that goes across the top of the grill that you screw the headlights into (does this piece have a name?). Can anyone help me out?

I am in Calgary, AB!

Thanks guys!

[email protected]
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.