1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale - For Sale - For Sale - For Sale - For Sale - For Sale

1980 XD Falcon. 6 cylinder
Yellow - Not as fast as red!
Dual fuel - with the price of fuel today you are loosing money if you don’t buy this car.
S Pack seats.

What would you expect to pay for this fine automobile? Don’t answer just yet.

Now if you are interested, you should know the location of this fine automobile, it about 25 minutes south of Melbourne.

Now the price: Not $1000, Not $700, but for this year only $500ono

G

·
g'day mate i might be interested,i need a car to drive to work,is it running good?,hows the body?if the motors ok and the body does not have any gaping rust holes i'm interested,i live near dandenong,berwick actually, so it aint to far to get to frankston
,let us know how it is and i'll come check it out
cheers
Matt

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Photos next week.

matskee said:
g'day mate i might be interested,i need a car to drive to work,is it running good?,hows the body?if the motors ok and the body does not have any gaping rust holes i'm interested,i live near dandenong,berwick actually, so it aint to far to get to frankston
,let us know how it is and i'll come check it out
cheers
Matt
Hay Matt,

Im getting some photos of the car this weeked and ill post them on Monday/Tuesday, have a look and then let me know if you want to come and take it for a test drive.

Chris.

·
proffesional stupid head
156 Posts
Thats a fairly straight looking XD

to bad i just got my car registered ($50 Toyota T-18)

if only u tryed to sell it 3 months ago :(

im surprised its not sold yet

·
JOHNSXR6
150 Posts
HEY IS THAT A ???????????

HEY!!!! IS THAT AN OPTIONAL AIR INTAKE I SEE ON THE FRONT OF THE BONNET?
IF YOU RUN A TUBE FROM THERE TO THE AIR CLEANER THE OLD GIRL WOULD REALY ROAR! OR WHISTLE! HE HE HE!!!!
ANY EXTRA AIR VENTS NOT SHOWN ON THE PIC COULD ALSO BE USED FOR RUNNING TUBES TO THE AIR INTAKE, STICK IT BACK UP TO $500 SON!
DONT FORGET TO MENTION WEATHER IT HAS FLOOR PAN AIR CON OPTION! BUYERS GO FOR THAT! EVEN BETTER ARE FREDY FLINSTONE RUNNER HOLES! YABA DABA DOOOOOOO!
IN ALL FAIRNESS IT LOOKS LIKE A GREAT BUY, IF YOU WERE LOCAL I WOULD TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS NOT A PROB, BUT NORTHERN NSW WOULD MEAN $1000.00 AND BIG CALF MUSCLES HE HE!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts