Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mcccli
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've run into a few financial difficulties so am considering selling all the parts I've collected to turbocharge my EB falcon.
I would like to pay off some debts; and then upgrade to an ELXR6 which hopefully eventually I can turbocharge that!
I'm really only looking at selling a few of the parts that I have, but if someone comes along with the right money and wants the lot, I'll consider any offers!

What I have (and I'll post a pic in the next couple of days if I get much interest) is as follows:
(The turbo and manifold is basically from snort performance)

1) T04E turbo (includes braded oil feed hose and oil return hose to sump)
2) Turbo manifold (which I have since had ceramic coated mainly to keep the heat down once its bolted on (and as a bonus it prevents surface rust etc) )
3) Intercooler (I THINK its 600*450 but either way, it fits in the front of my EB (I know...I was so close to putting the kit on I even made mounts and mounted the intercooler temporarily to see if it fits) ) plus I've made the top 2 brackets for the intercooler to bolt onto factory bolt sections
4) Brand new Custom-made radiator (which I havent taken any photos of, although I can if you're serious enough) which is slightly thicker but not quite as wide as the factory radiator(as I was going to plumb the cooler piping through just below the headlights)

4a) (ADDED 1 April...not April Fools either) - Forgot to include a Walbro high performance fuel pump (brand new) in this section.
6) 20psI boost/vacuum guage (autometer);
7) blow off valve (just a second-hand one from a factory turbo system to plumb back into the inlet)
8) wastegate (currently got approx 8psI custom made spring with a spare approx 15psI spring)
9) Hose clamps to clamp silicon connectors for intercooler piping

I think there might be one or two more parts to I'm forgetting to list but basically all thats left to purchase is intercooler piping; a dump pipe and modifications to the ECU (although CAPPA are releasing a chip in the next couple of months for the EECIV for around $600 to modify the factory ECU...exactly like the BOSS edit or whatever it is)

So for any queries, please post them up here but if you want a detailed discussion, feel free to call or msg me (Clinton) anytime (before midnight and after 10am weekends of course) on 0421 399 013

PS. I now currently live (and have all the above parts) in Canberra, ACT for the record.

PPS...Price is quite negotiable - not too sure what its worth so open to offers (I think the entire lot has cost close to 4k and its completely unused

·
Mcccli
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Didn't get any interest on the entire kit here, so have posted it up for sale here:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/EA-EB-ED-EF-...yZ102349QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Obviously any bids on this will take precedence unless someone makes a good offer and gets the money to me before the auction ends. I have had a few offers on various different parts so don't be shy about asking - if I get enough people wanting the different parts then I can separate much more easily.
(For those who have already enquired, I will keep you posted if I do decide to separate the parts.)
Thanks

·
Mcccli
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SURELY with all the talk about turbos, someone out there wants this - its all brand new; never used and an absolute bargain!!
All of this has cost me over $4k!! Admittedly the manifold prices have gone down a little bit since I bought it but the kit is still worth at LEAST $3500 brand new!!

Feel free to make any reasonable offers around the $2500-$3000 mark (for the entire kit; or reasonable offers for bits and pieces).
Separated I would be asking the following prices (plus postage):
Injectors (42lb bosch motorsport) - $490
Intercooler - $220
Custom-made radiator - $350
Autometer boost/vacuum guage - $130
Walbro 255L/hour intank fuel pump - $140
T04E turbo, log-style ceramic coated manifold, wastegate including approx 9 and 15psI spring and bov - $1650

If I get no interest I'll be putting the parts on ebay seperately over the weekend rather than try sell the entire kit as one (which I would much rather do as it took me so long to collect all the parts bit by bit). So you might get them cheaper if I sell them seperately on ebay or you might end up paying more; but at least if you buy it here and now you know its at a pretty good price and you'll get it sooner (and of course I'll get more money ИИИ won't have to pay listing fees and commision)

As above, feel free to email me at "[email protected]"; or 0421 399 013 anytime or (02) 6262 5576 (anytime over the weekend)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts