Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bronco XLT Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this picture on Superford.org
I hope that it goes into production, I would definatly trade in my '87 XLT for one of those bad boys.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
bah

thats an old pic. Definitely a hack, too.
The rear window is too close to the passenger door. The angle of it just isnt right, it puts the window too close to the door for there to be enough sheetmetal around it to support it. Plus, the color is a little fuzzy there. Youlll also notice that the color of the concrete behind the excursion changes to a darker, more solid gray. Plus, the shrubs all look almost identical, even down to the branches. Youll also notice the fluxuation in the wall near the left edge of the pic. Looks like they tried to 'splice' it to make it a solid wall.

Valiant attempt, but flawed.

(p.s.- ive seen a different pic of the same thing, but there were slight differences in the body)

just noticed this, too:
look at the wall immediately to the left of the rear end of the truck. It appears as if it the rear end was cut out and 'shifted' up slightly to make the truck's rear end match up better, only they accidentaly grabbed part of the wall, too.

One last thing: look at the roof rack.

'nuff said!

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's doubtful that IF, Ford brought the Bronco back, that they'd use the Superduty body style. More likely, would be the Expedition, as a two door.

M

·
0 Posts
Re: whoops!

reptillikus said:
close, but that says excursion on the fender
Yea I havn't finished the picture 100% yet. Also the top doesn't look removable. And you can see the other door through the windshield.

Originally posted by firegod33
It's doubtful that IF, Ford brought the Bronco back, that they'd use the Superduty body style. More likely, would be the Expedition, as a two door.
I picked the Superduty because I like the engine/driveline choices offered for thoes trucks. I agree ford wouldn't be smart enough to make one of these.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd LOVE to see the Bronco come back, with the Superduty body and driveline choices. It would be the best thing Ford's produced, in a long time! Unfortunately, I doubt it will ever happen. Maybe, some day, when I have more money, than I know what to do with, I'll buy an Excursion and cut it down and put a removable top on it. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Getting better. You can still see the Excursion emblem, a little. Now, for a project, lift that thing 6", put on 35's, and a prerunner bumper. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts