Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mr 3D
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well...I sold me rolla.....and got a VL.....lol...

but I am still a ford man....but I think you have to try the competition to see what there like, I was looking for a EB but I found a VL that was in really good nik and only had 170000k's on it with 12 months rego for $2600....

So far it’s been good, I just drove it to Newcastle and had no probs.....but while I have been here the blinker stalk has come out of the column some how so I have to get that fixed....

But my next car will be a Ford for sure....probably an EL

Cheers

Sipheren

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
:fool:

JJ, drive what ya want, sometimes this whole 'Ford vs. Holden' thing gets a little outta hand. If it's a good pickup, you've done well.

Just dont put f**king chromies and gauges and stickers all over it for cryin out loud!

·
It's All Good!
68 Posts
Well I'm Sipheren07's best mate and I bought an EBII a few weeks before he got that - and the funny thing is that I'm a diehard Holden man - but I am loving every minute of it....

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Voxace said:
Well I'm Sipheren07's best mate and I bought an EBII a few weeks before he got that - and the funny thing is that I'm a diehard Holden man - but I am loving every minute of it....
Simple fellas, just swap.

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
back2thefutura said:
:fool:

JJ, drive what ya want, sometimes this whole 'Ford vs. Holden' thing gets a little outta hand. If it's a good pickup, you've done well.

Exactly, I've owned just about every make as I've always bought what suited me at the time.

Just happens that the last three cars have been Falcons but if you can get a bargin take it.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Enjoy the VL - even I've owned one before.

back2thefutura said:
Just dont put f**king chromies and gauges and stickers all over it for cryin out loud!
but I'll second what back2thefutura said!!

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
The nissan powered VL ? arrgggh! been there, owned that! it was good car, appart from the ignition coils......

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
And no super tachos PERIOD!!! Double period if its an auto! lol j/jkin... as long as your happy with it!!! :hy:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
... and don't forget, EVERY VL IS A TURBO!!!!!!!!!!! :HAHA: :rofl: :rofl2:

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
you should be impressed with the $90 price tag on a new blinker stalk too from autobarn. VLs arent that bad, had one myself once.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts