TS50 Engine

Fast N Furious Supra

GT40

Dodge Viper

Engine

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
I'm going to have to get that game... I only just beat GTA3 the other day (I only play it when I get bored enough, so it sometimes went months without me so much as looking at it), so I guess I'm probably ready for it.

That reminds me, anybody else played the original GTA and/or GTA2?

·
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
yeh, plaed the original GTA's mad...

i want those cars! hehehe

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh if u got vice city, search for the ultimatevicecity.exe file its about 170mb

well i got cable so it downloaded in a few mins....

there is many more cars, and also this update has the world trade centre and when u drive to the top of it, it has a pic of Saddam and Bin Laden... its funny ill take a screeny of it

·
2,922 Posts
There is also a fantatic mod thats been out a while called RealGTA - re-maps all cars and even adds new areas into the GTA 3 map. Includes such cars as the new Porsche and the Viper GTS-R.

Not for slow machines though, as the models are so well detailed that they suck the computer dry. I'll post pictures if anyone's interested, but the game is aging a bit now so I am not sure anyone would be. I'll have to re-install the game, it's been a while!

Here is the picture that came with it's release, just shows more terrain, no vehicles.

Also, there is a multiplayer version of Vice City called Multi Theft Auto - its fairly ok, and can be played online over dialup, but there are no pedestrians (only human players in a death match) and only limited set vehicles around the city. Also, the Apache is in but does no damage (unfair advantage apparently).

And how good were the originals? The very first one had me hooked, right from the start. Good ol look down views, hijacking trains, running over as many Hari Krishna (spelling?) people as possible, the Elvis has left the Building score!!!

Cheers........ Tim

·
Registered
774 Posts
The advantage of the pc version is you can do all that cool stuff :(
This is as cool as i could get from the ps2 version
I bet if i had an AU-TS50 the chick wouldn't have just walked past :)

·
کhậ۴ţ
682 Posts
JADED6 said:
The advantage of the pc version is you can do all that cool stuff :(
This is as cool as i could get from the ps2 version
I bet if i had an AU-TS50 the chick wouldn't have just walked past :)
hehehe that's the sole reason i spend my money on PC gear, not consoles....oooohh did i mention the games are a lot cheaper *coughfreecough* too?

·
2,922 Posts
Ah, I still prefer consoles for most racing games, Gran Turismo 3 for example. That AU V8 Supercar is just so much fun to drive! :wnc: But I have Vice City on both (the PC version didnt come out for ages and I wasn't going to wait! ;) ) and the PC is much better, although getting to fly the chopper keyboard style took some getting used to before I changed the key designations.

Gonna install RealGTA and get some piccies.

Cheers... Tim

:edit: Also, I assume everyone who has GTA 3 and Vice City on their PC knows how to modify your cars statistics for some major jump action and incredibly fast drags?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
my mate has GTA VC on his computer how do i get those,to work on his???

and really good cheats etc anyone has would be great.
i really wanna test drive a ts50 and this is as close as i will ever get :( ;)

·
2,922 Posts
Here are some Real GTA screenshots. Every single vehicle in the whole game is changed, but unfortunately I don't have my saved games anymore, but after putting Real GTA back on, I think I'm going to replay the whole game with real vehicles :wnc: Hooked!

Volkswagen Passat with leather interior

Mercedes SL500

BMW M3

Shell petrol station with the Coke truck

Two Mafia Audi S8's with a Lambo Murcielago

Mini Cooper S

Two types of taxi's, the American Ford Crown Victoria,
and the European Peugeot 306 with a wild bodykit

Opel Speedster and Diablo Ford Mustang GT

Aston Martin Vanquish

Ah, how could you pass one of these up! Monster Truck

That's all for now ;)

Cheers...... Tim!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
*growls* i so wanna get this game,i have GTA VC on my mates computer (which im buying)these real GTA game and other programmes where can i get them?

·
2,922 Posts
They are free releases, come out with the PC magazine called PCPowerPlay (dvd edition - maybe the cd edition but the cd's have less stuff). They are also very large downloads (well, for those of us with crappy dialup) - I am sure you could find it on google.com.

Cheers....... Tim

·
Registered
120 Posts
Gamespot have "ultimatevicecity.exe" but they want you to pay for a subscription before you can download it.... can anyone send it to me or know of another location for the file?

If i can get it i could host it on my server for others to download...

·
The Supreme Machine!
461 Posts
Has anyone played the Xbox versions? when your bonnet flys off, the engine is a 3d model rather than a flat texture, so are the wheels. The cars also have reflections

·
2,922 Posts
Yeah, same for the PC... it's good!

Funny picture - was cruising around in the black Lexus LS430 when I entered the bus depot. A driver-less bus sitting in the shed, but full of passengers, including some cops and homeys. Gonna be a long trip home, boys!

Cheers..... Tim!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts