Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there's a new block coming out, externally Cleveland, internally redesigned, cast iron or aluminum.
the same guy that did the work on the Genesis 427 FE block, if anyone is familiar with that, is doing the new Cleveland.
here's a few threads about it, there may be more, you get the idea.
word is that early blocks will need the cam tunnel and mains machined. finished ready to assemble blocks may be available sometime down the road after the first wave of orders is taken care of, maybe.

Ford 335 "Cleveland" Series Engine Forum.

Ford 335 "Cleveland" Series Engine Forum

·
Registered
105 Posts
New Cleveland racing block!!

Yes Tod working on the New Cleveland Block !! It,s been about 35 years for a Good block for the cleveland . Hoping to buy one for 427 cu cleveland with my Chi heads. Good luck Tod
Jim

·
Registered
105 Posts
Tod Cleveland Block price about 2200- 2300 cast 2800-2900 alum. and will finish machince work. Talk to Tod last week working on protype block soon June or July. Chi heads 1500 Bare Mark at MME can get the heads or any CHI products 301 246 9225
Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi TinMan351,
can you send me contact information for Tod and these new Cleveland blocks? I'm in Australia and would be interested in landing one of these blocks...

Keep up the great work,

Nev.

there's a new block coming out, externally Cleveland, internally redesigned, cast iron or aluminum.
the same guy that did the work on the Genesis 427 FE block, if anyone is familiar with that, is doing the new Cleveland.
here's a few threads about it, there may be more, you get the idea.
word is that early blocks will need the cam tunnel and mains machined. finished ready to assemble blocks may be available sometime down the road after the first wave of orders is taken care of, maybe.

·
Registered
92 Posts
"Hi TinMan351,
can you send me contact information for Tod and these new Cleveland blocks? I'm in Australia and would be interested in landing one of these blocks...

Keep up the great work,

Nev."

Hi,

Like Nev, i'm also in Australia and would love to get a hold of one of these new blocks.

Can you post contact details or PM me.

Thanks

Carl

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dont worry all you Cleveland fans cos there is a block being tested as we speak. Couple of Aussie guys have got one happening right now. Its Cleveland externally with 4 bolt steel caps ( all 5), finished main tunnels (line honed) cam bearing bores finished to accept standard type cam bearings. Pillow type block with .300" wall thickness at 4.000", siamesed bores, strengthened sump rail, Priority oiling system, thick surface decks and best of all - everything that fits a standard Cleveland fits this!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
mjs963
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing