Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
yeah thats a sketch of the next (2004-05) Omega/Catera..

I think Holden will have a bigger part in the styling of the VE commodore though, so it may not look so similar to the omega/catera as do the current commodores.

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Must say there goin for the new skyline look and teh rex style lights. The bonnet is heavy AU for sure.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
From A to C pillar you'd swear it's a camry..

Memo Ford: Don't go this direction with the headlights!!! They look shyte!!! thin and FLAT is the go.. This stacked thing just goes against nature.. Sorry My 2.2c

·
My Neck Hurts....
501 Posts
This thing looks very Cadillac to me. The nose and tail treatment all have that 'cadillac' feel to them. I wonder if this is the Omega look, because it does look a lot more like what a Catera should look like. I mean 'should' by family resemblance. The current Catera just looks out of whack in the Cadillac range.

Lukeyson

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
It's a Cadillac, the grill and headlights give it away, though the roof and doors is definately from the new Camry.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: new crummy

laminge said:

I want one, it looks so cool, imagine how green all my friends would be, and it would really impress the boss

Yeah Baby
WTF?
:eek:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Re: Re: Re: new crummy

gtho4 said:
That car looks all right!
Better than the AU, and we all know that deep down.:(
BRING ON THE AV!!!:D :cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yep,its caddy 2003 caddilac touring sedan (cts) using the new
sigma platform

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Ford Man said:
From A to C pillar you'd swear it's a camry..

Memo Ford: Don't go this direction with the headlights!!! They look shyte!!! thin and FLAT is the go.. This stacked thing just goes against nature.. Sorry My 2.2c
Agreed. Ford...don't you dare do it.:eek:
The only "stacked" or vertical lights that look good was when everything was big n bulky and we had nice looking cars like the ZC/ZD Fairlanes getting around.
Russell.

·
Administrator
5,119 Posts
I don't mind the look of it.The C pillar rear end area looks quite sweet from what i can see of it.The front is a bit crap looking but wouldn't take much to fix IMO

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Redesign the front of the AU and it would look better than that slug (the AU looks better now).
The front of that car does not suit the rest on the body.

Damn thats bloody ugly.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
well the sketch at the top of the page is not far off the truth. And here are real pics to prove it....

The following pics are of the Cadillac Catera replacement, so considering the commodores do look very similar to previous Catera's/Omega's, then I guess this is what Holden fans have to look forward to. :D

BTW, these pics are off the set of the MATRIX 2! :p :cool:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Actually I didnt mind the computer mock up of it, but with actual photos now it aint so good.:rolleyes:

Probably the same way with the AU, looked good on paper but not so good in the flesh :eek:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Martin said:
Actually I didnt mind the computer mock up of it, but with actual photos now it aint so good.:rolleyes:
Nah man.. that looks sweet!.. I'd think of switching to Holden if the new Crummy looked like that!.. I'd love to see the HSV versions!

BAhahahahahaha!!!.. Gotta love reverse pshycomolology... ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts